Corsair Community

need help fast

Nissehult

my T2 road warrior chair is dropping bearing and one wheel almost every bearing is gone, i have contacted the support but havent got any answer from them yet. if i dont get any new wheels, one day the wheel will break when i sitting in it and i will hurt myself. one of the wheel holder broke and i almost broke my jaw and i dont wanna see it happend again.

my T2 road warrior chair is dropping bearing and one wheel almost every bearing is gone, i have contacted the support but havent got any answer from them yet. if i dont get any new wheels, one day the wheel will break when i sitting in it and i will hurt myself. one of the wheel holder broke and i almost broke my jaw and i dont wanna see it happend again.

Quite frankly i would ditch the wheels, i did a long time ago after the same thing happened, they are flimsy and crap. Amazon, get some heavy duty office castor chair wheels.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/WINTEX-Satisfaction-Guarantee-replacement-replaceable/dp/B017DIQL0O/ref=sr_1_11?dchild=1&keywords=gaming+chair+wheels&qid=1593095452&sr=8-11