Corsair Community

Magic Unicorn Build Lighting Not Working

Tonamy76

Hello All,

I built a new PC with my daughter that is our "Quarantine Magic Unicorn Build" (she's 10). I'm having difficulty setting up the lighting in iQue and just the wiring in general. I purchased two of the LL120 RGB fan kits, a lighting node pro LED Strip kit, and I have a H115i Platinum that has 2 140mm RGB fans on it. Here is the chain setup of the lighting strips.

Lighting Node Pro 1 - RGB Hub 1 attached with 4 fans 3 LL120 1 140mm

RGB Hub 2 attached with 4 fans 3 LL120 1 140mm

Lighting Node Pro 2 - 4 LED strips

The LED strips and the 2 140mm fans on the H115i are lighting up. All 6 of the LL120's AREN'T lighting up. In iQue I only see 1 lighting node pro. One lighting node pro is connected to a USB hub which also has the Corsair link from the power supply, and another USB from the H115 Platinum. The other Lighting Node Pro is plugged directly into the motherboard header, and not through a hub connected to the motherboard.

The lighting node pro that I see in iQue is the one directly connected to the motherboard. What is weird is that if I rearrange where the LL120's are plugged into the RGB hubs that are on the other undetected Lighting Node pro, the fans will now be on, but I can't get all 6 LL120s to be on at the same time.

I'm not really sure how to check which things are registering as connected. Everything else in the build is working perfectly. iQue is reading my K95, my MM800, my Scimitar Pro, and my RAM. The lighting effects all work fine. It's just getting the RGB Hubs and the other Lighting Node Pro to work so the full unicorn rainbow splendor can be on display.