Corsair Community

Any Plans Of Gigabyte Motherboard RGB Integration?

Paul S

Are corsair working on integrating icue with gigabytes RGB Fusion so we don't have to use gigabytes terrible software?

It would be nice to have all the lighting in one place instead of having to install loads of conflicting softwares.

You could always try my tool listed in my sig. It doesn't sync directly with iCue, but you set iCue profiles to load for different games in iCue. My tool sets profiles to run based on different games/processes. So they both do the same thing and sync via the same method, so they indirectly sync. It is also more light weight than RGB Fusion and can be run w/o it installed. Though RGB Fusion does make it easy to create the profiles that this tool also uses. It works great for me and haven't put any more work into in the past couple of months as no one has requested anything. Once you have your profiles setup, you can delete RGB Fusion.

My tool does require some manually copying a folder and a one file to specific locations. I also need feedback on my documentation, etc.

I would love for them to also have run command on profile change, this would allow for people to temporary sync stuff with RGB fusion even more so. They have the option to run a command with notifications for the CoPro.

Archived