Corsair Community

iCUE v3.28.70 Patch Notes

Corsair James

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job, this update uninstalled the iCUE software and then proceeded to uninstall all my device drivers after it rebooted, disabled my onboard ethernet and wifi, and it even re-enabled crossfire (I had it disabled for specific reasons) and for some reason decided to mess with my Radeon settings.

*slow clap*

Update: going back to the previous version since it doesn't mess with my systems configuration.

Third update in a row with no patch notes.

actually its the fourth update. There were no changelogs since April... Its really a no.go to post new version without changelogs. Wondering if Corsair James stopped working for Corsair and nobody else is doing his Job now in the meantime?

Wondering if Corsair James stopped working for Corsair and nobody else is doing his Job now in the meantime?

It's hard to say. Although one thing is certain, lack of communication is the worst thing a company can do. If I knew any better I'd say it was pandemic related, but this issue has been happening long before that crisis. We're not in any obligation to receive patch notes. We have to assume by definition that some type of performance optimizations, bug fixes and the elimination of security vulnerabilities have been implemented.

Edited by OD RESET

Does this fix the Red Triangle Issue on the Vengeance Pro RGB RAM? I'm still on v3.24.52 and haven't updated until that's fixed.

This I am now getting this error all of a sudden I haven't updated and it was working fine then oddly this update gets announced and now I get the same issue I dont anything ASUS hardware I have a Gigabyte Aurous B450 board

Edited by Nakatomi_Uk

I finally got a support response from Corsair about release notes:

From Lloyd at Corsair:

Apologies for my delayed response. I just got an update from our software team and they were unable to provide the release notes of the icue software anymore.

So it sounds like release notes are a thing of the past.

I finally got a support response from Corsair about release notes:

From Lloyd at Corsair:

Apologies for my delayed response. I just got an update from our software team and they were unable to provide the release notes of the icue software anymore.

So it sounds like release notes are a thing of the past.

Can it get more hilarious :mad:

So the software team can't provide release notes of their own software...

Can it get more hilarious :mad:

So the software team can't provide release notes of their own software...

This is unfortunate. I wonder if Corsair would consider open sourcing iCue. Properly managed that could be a significant way to supporting the iCue ecosystem and getting improvements and bugs fixed.

Virtuoso SE still only works via usb if plugged into a front panel usb on my case which is not convenient. Wireless dongle will only work if plugged directly into motherboard usb port. Worked fine in July, broke in an update some time after that.

Dark Core Pro no longer being detected up is a new error after this update.

My K70 rgb lux has been losing connection since last update.

Kin2OUL

It would be nice to have working software, to actually use all of this expensive stuff.

Updated today and was excited to see Ultrawide support for the LS100. Of course this doesn't work as there is no way to tell it what monitor to target. iCue seems to think that the 16:9 4k monitor (which is #3 in Windows) above my Ultrawide (which is primary in Windows) is the monitor to capture.

This is literally useless.