Corsair Community

RE Help Needed urgantly

OHDEAR

tnx for ure quick reply would the settings be the same on Epox EP-8RDA3+ Socket A Motherboard. (Rev. 2.1) or is there compatibility issues on this board would like to know before i get another 2 sticks of ram for this board or do you have optimal settings for this board REF ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Help Needed urgantly basicly me brother in law got new pc parts for chrismas barton2500xp/msi K7N2 Delta-L mobo/ and 2 sticks of CMX512-2700C2PT XMS2700 512MB 2-3-3-6 184 DIMM Platinum v1.2 but the problem is its not working tryied to install new windows .blue screen pops up now i know what ure gonna say maybe somthing else but ive already pointed the memory out for the fact i stuck 512 coasair value 333 in and computers running fine Q has my board got latest bios A yes Q have you tried the correct settings A.yes Q is it a comapatabilty issue A.dont know thats why im here Q.what was strange A. the ram did work (at 100 bus) lol ok so lets get this straight what mobo is best sorted to this ram or is my ram faulty need to find out as this is not funny my servers only got 128 ram now 512 in bro in laws comp so any help asap would be well aprecated and by the way i hope every one had a good christmas

• Corsair Employee
LOL! No! You posted a reference where the user answered his own questions! Every system is different and with the MB you want I would suggest Twinx1024-2700LL or Twinx512-2700LL. And in the case of the reference I would suggest that same module set.

so what mobo would be best (in ure mind for the CMX512-2700C2PT XMS2700 512MB 2-3-3-6 184 DIMM Platinum v1.2) i havnt ordered board yet and would like some options a few examples would be alright if u have time plz (i can get mem cheap from a show) so any suggestion would be nice

• Corsair Employee
I would not suggest these modules in a dual channel MB. These were made before the release of Nforce2 and would be intended for one module or single channel MB's. Also if you purchase them at a trade show there would no warranty so I would be careful. But KT266 or KT333/400 or Intel I845G would be a good match for these modules.

Archived