Corsair Community

Corsair H50 Leaked?

Heya guys today my corsair h50 leaked out it was bought last september last year so its good it's still covered with the warranty,ive dont mod it or something but it just got leaked out.could i get this rma? but the problem is am from philippines how come i can make it rma maybe it will cause too much if i ship it?

by the way i already sent a message to tech support and the support number is 1540294

Thank You.

Not surprising. If you contacted them via the ticketing system 24 hours from your last post, that means it was 6 PM CST on Friday and they were already closed for the day. They won't see it until Monday.

No problem they will get me involved once the formal request has been made, so please let me know if you have any questions Diba! ;):

Thank you very much,

but i still dont receive any mail from RMAservice@corsairmemory.com after i sent an email it gives me a confirmation that my mail is sent but it was send yesterday 10-11am there but still dont get any reply am hoping i will get a mail from them today.

Thanks

• Corsair Employee

Email sent to CSG manager and I personally asked her to help you as best she can. I am sure you will hear from her shortly.

By the way we will really need a phone number from you on the case you entered 1540294.

Email sent to CSG manager and I personally asked her to help you as best she can. I am sure you will hear from her shortly.

By the way we will really need a phone number from you on the case you entered 1540294.

Sorry but i dont have any phone available.

but i receive a message from the corsair technical staff.

Please kindly recheck my case # since i reply on the message board/ helpdesk.

Thank You

• Corsair Employee
The 4th of July is a notional Holiday here and we are not open on the weekends, so today is the first time to see your reply and I have asked them again to try and help you. And the Zip code for Taiwan HUB is 33747

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=87937

no just the H50, you must agree to the terms of the warranty before purchase.

the few cases you have read about here are handled on a case by case basis and you should never assume you will get anything replaced except the H50..

if you install an H50 in your PC you take the sole risk of a mishap, not Corsair.

P.S. all my PCs are covered under my homeowners insurance policy, you could look into that too.

• 2 weeks later...
I dont know why its taking too long,i've reply the customer support of corsair last July 15, and until know i dont have any reply , my concern is taking too long it's been a month now , please kindly rereview the case number #1540294. Thank You

When you shipped it they should have gave you a tracking number do you have that tracking number?

i didnt shipped it yet, but i need some verifications and questions before i ship it, but until now theres even no single reply.

Archived