The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Keyboards and Mice

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 16 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-05-2015, 05:18 PM
Crusaderdw's PC Specs

POST ID # = 764445
Crusaderdw Reputation: 10
Default Will not detect K95

Installed newest software and It says no device. Installed an older version. and it is there?

Old 03-05-2015, 09:35 PM
CORSAIR Beta Team

POST ID # = 764504
Inheritance Reputation: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusaderdw View Post
Installed newest software and It says no device. Installed an older version. and it is there?
DId you restart or try replugging in your keyboard?
Corsair USER Forums is NOT Corsair Tech Support

Old 03-05-2015, 10:48 PM
Crusaderdw's PC Specs

POST ID # = 764514
Crusaderdw Reputation: 10
Default tried everything

This is just a K95 (without the RGB) and for some reason the new software doesn't recognize it. Firm wear updated tried different ports uninstall reinstall...... I have to use the old version or it doesn't show up. I know it cant change colors etc. but using the newer software would have been nice.

Old 03-05-2015, 11:14 PM
Bearded Corsair Employee

POST ID # = 764516
Technobeard Reputation: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusaderdw View Post
This is just a K95 (without the RGB) and for some reason the new software doesn't recognize it. Firm wear updated tried different ports uninstall reinstall...... I have to use the old version or it doesn't show up. I know it cant change colors etc. but using the newer software would have been nice.
Correct - CUE only works with the RGB products.

Old 03-06-2015, 05:37 PM
rustyweasle's PC Specs

POST ID # = 764654
rustyweasle Reputation: 10
Default glitches

hi to y all just joined and taken delivery of my new and much anticipated k70 rgb i have been using a competitor/alternative rgb keyboard and it begins with an R ...was much disappointed(it was rubbish) and the operation of the keys random...rma'd
Just reading the forums and there seems to be allot of problems with the soft ware ...love the key operation, i also have noticed an issue or 2
Not much at the mo still trying to get to grips with the programming software ....but it seams a bit of a regular issue across all manufactures!!!!
MY issue is that we pay for...so called "premium" products(over£120 quid), BUT they have issues!!!...that is NOT a premium product...in my view...
CORSAIR....sort it out... then you will be the best of the best
Quality of product is excellent...soft ware ...hmm ok ish...it works ...mostly!!!!
YOU have a awsome key switch, but the soft ware is GLITCHy....simple... you have A...B needs fixing... FIX it !!!!
ain't like we all on od bod operating systems... Its windows etc..f #~c' sake

Old 03-06-2015, 05:45 PM
CORSAIR Beta Team

POST ID # = 764655

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyweasle View Post
hi to y all just joined and taken delivery of my new and much anticipated k70 rgb i have been using a competitor/alternative rgb keyboard and it begins with an R ...was much disappointed(it was rubbish) and the operation of the keys random...rma'd
Just reading the forums and there seems to be allot of problems with the soft ware ...love the key operation, i also have noticed an issue or 2
Not much at the mo still trying to get to grips with the programming software ....but it seams a bit of a regular issue across all manufactures!!!!
MY issue is that we pay for...so called "premium" products(over£120 quid), BUT they have issues!!!...that is NOT a premium product...in my view...
CORSAIR....sort it out... then you will be the best of the best
Quality of product is excellent...soft ware ...hmm ok ish...it works ...mostly!!!!
YOU have a awsome key switch, but the soft ware is GLITCHy....simple... you have A...B needs fixing... FIX it !!!!
ain't like we all on od bod operating systems... Its windows etc..f #~c' sake
the internet lingo is strong in this one I say

Old 03-08-2015, 01:30 AM

POST ID # = 764892
unrivaledx21 Reputation: 10

Hello, I noticed that you had said text delays were solved, but can you please fix mouse delays as well?

Old 03-08-2015, 11:30 PM
Assimilated Smurph
sudson's PC Specs

POST ID # = 765037
sudson Reputation: 10
Default Ive run out of ideas...

Hey Corsair,

Checking back after wiping my computer complete and reinstalling windows 7 64 bit professional. Fully updated with C++ dist packs 2005,2008,2010.

vanilla windows. nothing else. Keyboard works fine until I open steam then it crashes again. Ensured all drivers were up to date.

I formatted my entire computer in attempt to clean out ghosts in the machine errors that could be causing problems but ive run out of ideas.

I wish you all the luck in the world in your work folks. You have my respect and well wishes.

Old 03-09-2015, 09:04 AM
zhangxu92's PC Specs

POST ID # = 765091
zhangxu92 Reputation: 10

love it, keep the good work going guys. soon one day we will get .lua support

Old 03-09-2015, 10:25 AM
CORSAIR Beta Team

POST ID # = 765105

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudson View Post
Hey Corsair,

Checking back after wiping my computer complete and reinstalling windows 7 64 bit professional. Fully updated with C++ dist packs 2005,2008,2010.

vanilla windows. nothing else. Keyboard works fine until I open steam then it crashes again. Ensured all drivers were up to date.

I formatted my entire computer in attempt to clean out ghosts in the machine errors that could be causing problems but ive run out of ideas.

I wish you all the luck in the world in your work folks. You have my respect and well wishes.
Check out this guide http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=138472

Old 03-09-2015, 11:09 AM
Assimilated Smurph
sudson's PC Specs

POST ID # = 765111
sudson Reputation: 10
Default Thanks Zeheren

Thanks Zheren,

I have tried all of this and am still using the work arounds you mentioned. All those work arounds worked before I formatted, but I thought just maybe I could get around it with a fresh start.

currently using the close CUE start steam start CUE work around.

and yeah i just blanked the lock keys since i never use the bloody things.

Thanks though. and I did update all my drivers when i reinstalled and checked for certain USB controllers.

Cheers. :)

Old 03-09-2015, 02:04 PM
CORSAIR Beta Team

POST ID # = 765142

They are working on fixing things with steam, but there are so many bugs its takes a while to stomp them all XD now if they only had pesticide for computer bugs.

Old 03-09-2015, 06:11 PM

POST ID # = 765185
prettylights Reputation: 10

I'm not sure this is relevant but I do not want to start a new thread for this..

When I turn my pc on the keyboard glows red with the aswd keys lit white. I check CUE and the keyboard status is malfunction. I cannot do anything to correct this. The last few days I will come home from work and turn my computer on from sleep mode. Suddenly, keyboard is glowing with color and I am able to change profiles. If I restart, the keyboard goes back to malfunction. Any idea what could be causing this?

Old 03-09-2015, 07:18 PM
CORSAIR Beta Team

POST ID # = 765196

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettylights View Post
I'm not sure this is relevant but I do not want to start a new thread for this..

When I turn my pc on the keyboard glows red with the aswd keys lit white. I check CUE and the keyboard status is malfunction. I cannot do anything to correct this. The last few days I will come home from work and turn my computer on from sleep mode. Suddenly, keyboard is glowing with color and I am able to change profiles. If I restart, the keyboard goes back to malfunction. Any idea what could be causing this?
When you say glowing with color do you mean the colors of the profile you selected or just a rainbow color that seems slightly random.

Old 03-10-2015, 11:53 AM
IcyPwnage's PC Specs

POST ID # = 765318
IcyPwnage Reputation: 10

I am glad you guys are working on the software, but the latest version of CUE has even less stability with Steam than the previous one (if CUE is open and then I open Steam, CUE instantly crashes). I am checking the forums often for an update, but until this issue is resolved, I am going to leave the CUE software off.

Hope you guys have good luck with this project.

Closed Thread