Corsair Community

Little parts 800D request

RipX

Hi guys !

I want to buy little parts for 800D but I don't know if it's possible :eek: ... I would like :

- The complete lock system of the hotswap bay door

- More of the little plastic rings for pass the watercooling tubes at the rear of the case ! Like this but in Corsair brand original parts :sunglasse

I have already send a mail to corsair a few months ago but no reponses ... :[pouts:

Thanks for all and sorry for my english, I'm a "maudit français" :D:

By the complete lock system, do you mean the latches? (The locks that click when you push the door in?)

If so and your case is two years old, I'd suggest you contact Corsair via phone and ask if you can buy these parts.

CC800D-DOORLATCH

Latch mechanism for SATA hot-swap drive bay door

CC800D-WCGROM

CC800D, CC700D, Water Cooling Hole Grommet Set

Hi, thanks for your attention :)

My case it's just two years old, I think. By the complete lock system, I mean the lock system of the door (little plastic part with 2 screws) and, if it's possible, the lock system of the case (the "click click") but it's not essential !

I can't contact Corsair by phone, I'm french ... so how to buy this parts ?

Best regards,

Edit : My case is just 1 year old but she is full modded !

You can contact Corsair even from France (Toll Free: +1 http://www.corsair.com/us/company/contact/) not sure if possible (haven't tried it) but you might also be able to use Skype. But I don't think Corsair offers support in Français...

Also you mentioned in your first post that you already contacted Corsair without having a reply. Was it by e-mail (does Corsair has a e-mail adress??) or by Support? If it's the last, could you please give your "case number"? RamGuy (if he reads this post) might be able to change the status to "priorité".

Parts can be bought at http://www.corsair.com (change the flag & language to French [upper right corner]). Please note that it's only possible to pay with creditcard and NOT by Paypal or banktransfur.

originally posted by L00K3R4 :

You can contact Corsair even from France (Toll Free: +1 http://www.corsair.com/us/company/contact/) not sure if possible (haven't tried it) but you might also be able to use Skype. But I don't think Corsair offers support in Français...

RamGuy has said several times it doesn't matter which language you speak. Anything shy of gibberish they would be able to assist you. :P And yes, you can use SKYPE from any smartphone or PC to make the call and it wouldn't cost you anything.

Also you mentioned in your first post that you already contacted Corsair without having a reply. Was it by e-mail (does Corsair has a e-mail adress??) or by Support? If it's the last, could you please give your "case number"? RamGuy (if he reads this post) might be able to change the status to "priorité".

Yes, they have an email address , but the suupport system is still the best way to go besides calling.

In RipX case i would log back into your ticket and submit another message . That may bring back up to someones attention.

Archived