Corsair Community

I need help! I cannot remap keys.

Tjpapula

Information:

Keyboard:K95 RGB

Firmware version 1.33

Software version 1.13.36

The Problem:

I'm trying to remap G1-G18 to F1-F18. I've already remapped them but its doing nothing when I press the buttons.

The process:

Go to Profiles>Right click G1 key, press remap to F1, and saving to device memory.

Its doing something but not doing what I want it to. I've tried remapping the letter J to have the output of 8. After doing this the J key no longer works until I reset to default.

Thanks in advance, I've been trying to troubleshoot this for hours and have gotten nowhere.

EDIT: I finally got the keys to work for switching the color mode but all macros/remapping will not work. It seems to be some kind of software problem.

Macros do not save to device memory. Only static lighting (no animations) is saved to the keyboard itself. In order to use lighting animations or macros, you must have CUE running.

What you may need to do is set your macro profile as your default profile. If you are testing your macros outside of CUE, you need to make sure that your keyboard is not automatically switching to another profile . you could also do this by manually selecting your macro profile from the list of profiles in the task tray.

Macros do not save to device memory. Only static lighting (no animations) is saved to the keyboard itself. In order to use lighting animations or macros, you must have CUE running.

What you may need to do is set your macro profile as your default profile. If you are testing your macros outside of CUE, you need to make sure that your keyboard is not automatically switching to another profile . you could also do this by manually selecting your macro profile from the list of profiles in the task tray.

Currently I have 3 profiles total. I pressed clone to all profiles so I'm assuming they are the same across all profiles. However still no luck, some reason its not working.

Archived