Corsair Community

turn left side ALT key into Command key

bucee

Is there a way that i can remap the alt key to the left of spacebar to the Command key found on apple keyboards. I bought a k55 keyboard thinking the icue software for mac would allow this. I cannot find the command key in the icue software.

The command key gets used alot and need this function.

Thanks

Well I guess it looks like the command key cannot be mapped to the keyboard. Maybe when Corsair makes this option available, I'll try again. Keyboard and mouse are going to be returned back to store for refund.

Corsair support hasn't responded back to my query about this issue as well. So that's a bummer too.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

It's a shame that you just returned all your stuff, but I have a MacBook Pro and I've been using the windows button on the keyboard, which functions on a mac as the command key. I'm not sure how important remapping it is to your needs but it definitely can function with the command key (again, I haven't tried remapping it, but the windows key does work as the command key.) I hope maybe there's a chance you haven't returned it yet if that wouldn't have been an issue for you, and if it is then yeah whatever. Could always buy it again though if you want *shrugs*. I'm trying to be active on this forum as someone who uses this with mac and seeing as there's not many active people on here with macOS, if you're reading this please do the same! Helps a lot with these basic problem solving issues. Thanks

• 2 months later...