Corsair Community

H115i cant change colour

Krokarn

After using iCUE for a few days i can't change colour on my H115i anymore, i had red before iCUE and wanted to change to yellow because it is eastern.

In iCUE it shows yellow, but on my pump it is still red. Do i test "Instant Lightning" it is still red but the rest of my setup changes colour.

Try popping the pump USB connection off one end or the other, then reboot and connect again. It sounds like it got stuck, but it is hard to know for sure.

I will try that.

After i tried this, i can now change color manually. But when i try to use "Instant Lightning" it wont change color on H115i but all other items...

I think it is a bug in iCUE, i hope for a change when a updated iCUE comes.

• Corsair Employee
After i tried this, i can now change color manually. But when i try to use "Instant Lightning" it wont change color on H115i but all other items...

I think it is a bug in iCUE, i hope for a change when a updated iCUE comes.

Not necessarily a bug. H115i/H100i v2/H80i v2 and other similar coolers don't supporting the Lighting Link feature that Instant Lighting relies on to set static colors. Due to the feedback we've been getting, we're investigating a possible rework of Lighting Link so that devices that do support static colors can be more easily synced with features such as Instant Lighting in the future.

Archived