Corsair Community

Remap profile button on Ironclaw?

randomnut

Hi,

Recently picked up an Ironclaw mouse and have been trying to remap the two buttons below the scroll wheel to dpi up/dpi down.

In software profile mode it lets me do just that. But if I try and modify the hardware profile so I don't have to have icue always running, it does not allow me to remap the profile button which is frustrating as it means unless I change all the profiles to the same thing I accidentally change the profile sometimes to different settings.

Is there a way to remap the profile button to use it for something else, and have it store on the mouse so I don't need icue running? thanks

• 7 months later...

Hello, I have just spend the last 6 hours to understand that you forbid consumers to remap 'change profile' button to something else in hardware. Ok, we can do this in software, but software doesn't exist on Linux.

I don't care about profiles, I just want to plug my mouse and get my unique custom profile ready ! And I read many other users who would like the same.

PLEASE developers give us a way to remap 'change profile' button in hardware, or give us a link to a magic-secret branch of Icue that allow this !!

:praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise:

Edited by arvabay