Corsair Community

(3.8.91) All monitoring Freezes after 30m to an hour

Xakor

Howdy folks. I've been facing this issue for quite a while now. Done quite a bit of google fu, but to no avail i'm afraid.

After running for about 30-60 minutes all monitoring wihtin Icue "freezes", resulting in fans being stuck at whatever tempo they were at, at the time of freeze.

The result of which being like in the picture below:

QNxyP3a.png

Any help would be highly appreciated!

First, does resetting the service bring them back?

Second, especially if the first works, are you running any other monitoring software? If so, what?

Yes, Going into settings and restarting iCue Services dows indeed fix the issue, though only temporarily, after another 30-60 minutes i end up with the same problem once more.

As far as other monitoring software, No, i've recently done a clean sweep, and reformatted my PC, to try and eliminate that vector in particular.

Yes, Going into settings and restarting iCue Services dows indeed fix the issue, though only temporarily, after another 30-60 minutes i end up with the same problem once more.

As far as other monitoring software, No, i've recently done a clean sweep, and reformatted my PC, to try and eliminate that vector in particular.

Hmmm ... do you have detailed logging enabled? Can you export logs? While I've seen freezing like you described, it's far less frequent. Hopefully the logs will have something that tells us something or, at the very least, is something that the dev team can use to finally nail this down.

Just signed up so i could jump in here to add, ... My iCue does exactly the same but immediately after pc boot, or during heavy loads (Gaming).

I am also required to shut down the application after using the Restart Service button, otherwise i can get random drop outs where all led/fan control stops for a second while it seems to "reboot".

Archived