Corsair Community

(Software) Corsair Automatic Profile Converter!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Maybe I am missing it but can someone please direct me to information on porting Cue 1 profiles to Cue 2? I am not sure what needs to be updated to make them work.

Profiles from Cue 1 to Cue 2 need to be manually fixed in CUE 2 itself, im going through my profiles and fixing them one by one.

Profiles from Cue 1 to Cue 2 need to be manually fixed in CUE 2 itself, im going through my profiles and fixing them one by one.

Understood. How are you fixing them so they will import? I realize some editing of the effects would need to be done. Thanks

Edit: Never mind...I got some of them to load and notice they imported the modes in Cue 1 profiles as new profiles in Cue 2. Some of the static lighting did not carry over though. Not hard to fix just putzy. :)

• 4 months later...
Understood. How are you fixing them so they will import? I realize some editing of the effects would need to be done. Thanks

Edit: Never mind...I got some of them to load and notice they imported the modes in Cue 1 profiles as new profiles in Cue 2. Some of the static lighting did not carry over though. Not hard to fix just putzy. :)

Actually that has to do with the type of model keyboard, if i made it on k70 you will be missing all the G keys if you have k95. So yea you will have to manually add the g keys if you care.

Archived