Corsair Community

Saving link to program in new profile

Karg

Hey - so I picked up an Ironclaw mouse last weekend, and have not been able to find online (or in the Corsair vids) how to link a new profile to a particular program. I am trying to save a custom profile for Fortnite. I have traced the exact file from Task Manager, copy and pasted path to the appropriate box in the profile settings, and then when I close it or do anything else, it disappears. I linked a particular photo for the profile and that stays, but not the link to program. Anyone here have a fix? I hope I'm doing something wrong, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

There is not a lot of traffic in the Profiles section. Despite the name, most of the discussion historically is about lighting or creating and sharing profiles.

It is unusual for the linked object not to stay. Make sure you are linking the right target .exe. That can be hard to find on some launcher based games. As substitute, try another program to rule out something with the Fortnite exe. You can also try a repair install of iCUE. Go to the Windows Settings -> Apps and left click on iCUE. Follow the prompts for a repair install.