Corsair Community

Problems with iCUE

Dinkeldan

Hi!

This is my first post here, so please ignore any formatting issues. Since the last ICUE Update(I think it was Monday, 23.09), I have had issues with the Software. Normally it just started with my PC and if not I was usually able to just open it manually. But since Monday I cant even open it manually... I've tried reinstalling several times, cleared my cache and even completelly reset my PC. Only to reinstall ICUE again and see it not working again... I hope I'm not the only one with this problem because I really don't know what I could do to make it work again.

Helpful replies would be great!

Have a nice day :biggrin:

and if your issue commes from (slight) overclocking (running ram in XMP could allready be too much, even if it worked before), it will never be fixed.

Systems appear stable but all they do is create filecorruption continuesly. I have had this issue thanks to windows 10 changes and intel needing micropatches, and now my system can't run xmp (1600MHz instead of the base 1333) anymore either without corrupting.

Since i fixed that (running plain 1333 now) my system is 100% reliable again. Mind you this is corsair dominator platinum ram no less.

Edited by cplifj

Mine working again. Was having a problem with iCUE not opening after update. I was able to see it in device manager after checking 3-4 times and not seeing it there. Used end task and opened it using the iCUE launcher in program files (x86). Seems to work from task bar now.