Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > iCUE Software

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-16-2019, 12:16 PM
Gadek's PC Specs

POST ID # = 997953
Gadek Reputation: 10
Question Few questions about iCue compatibility and issues

Hello everybody!
I'd like to ask some questions about iCue, I think there is a lots of similar topics but I couldn't find exact answers or solutions.

I was a very pleased user of h100i v2 until i had to change corsair link for icue (I had to do it when i bought corsair rgb mouse, keyboard and headset).
Basically I have problem with freezing dashboard (which affecting fan speed freezes). Today I uninstalled icue and tried to run on corsair link software and everything was fine (no dashboard and fan freezes).
In my opinion the idea of icue is great but link still have some advantages (for example: saving settings as device's default)
Does anyone have/had a same problem or know how to fix it?

Second thing is: I'm looking to buy a graphics card. I thought about Evga 1080 FTW Hybrid but I read there is lots of conflicts between iCue and Evga software. If anyone has any experience with pairing Evga RGB graphics with corsair link devices I'd be very grateful for answer - is it going to work or not.
Old 03-16-2019, 05:05 PM
CORSAIR Beta Team
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 997982
DevBiker Reputation: 88

The most common compatibility issue with iCUE is other software that tries to read from the Corsair hardware. HWInfo, for example, will do this ... but it can be disabled in HWInfo and, after that, you are good to go.

I believe that EVGA got their issues worked out. In fact, that was the same issue - they were trying to control the pump's RGB and that caused issues.

This comment is provided "as-is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the sanity or mental fitness of the author. The author is not a Corsair employee, does not represent Corsair, and no comment should be construed as an official statement from Corsair.

Old 03-18-2019, 04:39 PM
Gadek's PC Specs

POST ID # = 998184
Gadek Reputation: 10

Thanks for answer.
I've never used hwinfo. Only thing I usually use is: afterburner with Riva tuner osd.

Is it normal that the pump sometimes forget colour settings even when icue is running?

Last edited by Gadek; 03-20-2019 at 06:03 AM.

Tags
commander pro, corsair link, dashboard freezing, evga hybrid, icue