Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > iCUE Software

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-09-2019, 09:57 PM
Gabbatek's PC Specs

POST ID # = 993416
Gabbatek Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TADP0LE View Post
Any news on whether the temp monitoring and fan speed freezes on AIOs have been fixed? I've updated iCUE now, but haven't tested to see if the fan/pump rpm lock up and flat-line on the graph yet

I was getting this problem because i had 'enable full software control' on for my rgb ram. when i turned it off all my temp and fans started working again
Old 02-10-2019, 12:44 AM
Lover and Defender of RGB
crashnburnxp's PC Specs

POST ID # = 993433
crashnburnxp Reputation: 10

Has the issue from the previous version where the audio from the void headsets despite audio playing would cause an auto shutdown voice notification then shutting down after x amount of time?
Old 02-10-2019, 01:27 AM

POST ID # = 993436
DanS88888 Reputation: 10

Is this feature http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=166341 going to be supported? I use the mouse with my left hand so I need to be able to swap the mouse buttons at the hardware level (the Windows swap mouse button does not work consistently across all apps.) I've been stuck on Cue 2 since the workaround on iCue is flakey. I just bought a Harpoon Wireless RGB and it looks like it only supports iCue. I really like the mouse but if iCue has no plans to fix this, I guess I will have to return it.
Old 02-10-2019, 09:39 AM
ceevee369's PC Specs

POST ID # = 993479
ceevee369 Reputation: 10

Wished the 75% charging bug was fixed with this release... bummer...
Old 02-11-2019, 03:26 AM
drcmclow's PC Specs

POST ID # = 993613
drcmclow Reputation: 8

i dont know... for me the software is getting worse

--dashboard is lagging like hell (not the desktop area the one in the programm)...
also its black instead of transparent...
seems like it dont matter if i click startmenu dashboard or any other button on top its kind of lagging an takes a few seconds to respond....

-- moving or resizing the icue windows is lagging and stuttering

---no more messages when switching profiles!

---node pro wants update but after update nothing happens..

--also my void headset always shows a yellow alert in the taskbar (next to the clock) if its not on... it tells me its not connected, yeah i know i turned it off lol

i really wanted my whole build to be corsair but after a year of waiting for a ambilight or at least a effect in the software, i lost hope and patience

their is still no news or or whatever for ambilight background monitor lightning...
u guys are releasing 10 different aio coolers with different lightnings but u guys cant release a ambilight feature? come on , just add the feature to the node pro or the commander pro whats the problem???

this really kind of pisses me off after a year of waiting, almost every company who has led products, already has ambilight, i should have bought some other companies product right away after i got treaten like a idiot for asking about ambilight......
Old 02-12-2019, 11:58 AM

POST ID # = 993862
DaPoets Reputation: 10

Honestly if the icue flatline freeze isn't fixed soon I'm just going to buy another AIO from another company. I can't have this anymore. I have to stare at my screen when rendering and when icue crashes I have to manually end task on Corsair.Service (32 bit) in order for it to run again. It's killing me!
Old 02-12-2019, 04:04 PM
reapercorfu's PC Specs

POST ID # = 993896
reapercorfu Reputation: 10

Hello there ... before the update i used to force a restart i cue service and my fans were quiet. now after the update this trick is no more ... even though i have a quiet profile for my fans they rev up and they are very noisy ... please can you help me ?
Old 02-12-2019, 06:46 PM

POST ID # = 993911
DaPoets Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by reapercorfu View Post
Hello there ... before the update i used to force a restart i cue service and my fans were quiet. now after the update this trick is no more ... even though i have a quiet profile for my fans they rev up and they are very noisy ... please can you help me ?
Make sure your fan curve is pointed at the liquid temps and not the cpu temps or anything else.
Old 02-13-2019, 10:25 AM
reapercorfu's PC Specs

POST ID # = 994055

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPoets View Post
Make sure your fan curve is pointed at the liquid temps and not the cpu temps or anything else.
Hello and thanks for your answer ... how do i do that ? in my BIOS ?
Old 02-13-2019, 12:01 PM
c-attack's PC Specs

POST ID # = 994068
c-attack c-attack Reputation: 107

Quote:
Hello and thanks for your answer ... how do i do that ? in my BIOS ?
If we are referring to the H115i fans, that will be in the cooler tab in iCUE. Click the cooler picture. Click the performance tab. You can only change the control variable if you are using a custom curve (everyone should). Make sure it is on H115i Temp or Coolant Temperature. Normal coolant temp range is about +4-6C above your room temp with a load increase of +6-10C, accounting for increased case heat when the system is working hard.
Old 02-13-2019, 01:42 PM
reapercorfu's PC Specs

POST ID # = 994093

Quote:
Originally Posted by c-attack View Post
If we are referring to the H115i fans, that will be in the cooler tab in iCUE. Click the cooler picture. Click the performance tab. You can only change the control variable if you are using a custom curve (everyone should). Make sure it is on H115i Temp or Coolant Temperature. Normal coolant temp range is about +4-6C above your room temp with a load increase of +6-10C, accounting for increased case heat when the system is working hard.
Thanks for your reply , no my h115i fans are quiet i have no problem with them, the problem is my six case fans, i have three AF120 and three AF140, all of them connected to a commander pro , i have set thme to quiet but they rev up and down a lot , before the new icue update everything was if i had to force the i cue service but now even if i do that the fans keep reving up and down even if i open a browser.
Old 02-13-2019, 06:04 PM

POST ID # = 994121
Cavy Reputation: 10

Still waiting for the "demo mode" profile for the LL series fans to be enabled as an available profile in iCue.
Old 02-13-2019, 10:26 PM
hastegag's PC Specs

POST ID # = 994154
hastegag Reputation: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsair James View Post
Expanded SDK Support
Thanks James and Team, any chance we can get some color on the expanded SDK support? Same SDK version shows up on the corsair website.

If no new SDK version, I am guessing it is a safe bet to say it might have to do with new gamesdk integration?

I am probably going to grab that FC5 new dawn (although I still haven't beat lost on mars...I was happy with the Vietnam one so i may cut my losses)
Old 02-14-2019, 11:31 AM
BlaiseP's PC Specs

POST ID # = 994207
BlaiseP Reputation: 35

Quote:
Thanks for your reply , no my h115i fans are quiet i have no problem with them, the problem is my six case fans, i have three AF120 and three AF140, all of them connected to a commander pro , i have set thme to quiet but they rev up and down a lot , before the new icue update everything was if i had to force the i cue service but now even if i do that the fans keep reving up and down even if i open a browser.
They are revving up and down because the "default curves" (quiet, balanced & extreme) for the Commander Pro are based off CPU package temperature which is spiking with various loads. You need to create new fan curves based off something more appropriate like the GPU or even the H115's coolant temperature. You could even use the supplied thermal couplers in various locations and use the coupler's temperature reading as a base for your fan curves.
Old 02-14-2019, 05:45 PM
jl94x4's PC Specs

POST ID # = 994256
jl94x4 Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by momorious View Post
No issue fixed at all, wow.

- USB disconnect with Platinum Series AiO (personally I don't expect a fix before Eastern tbh though)

- Windowed Apps / Games interfere with main iCUE profile, not even possible to change a profile in iCUE when it is not the main profile on top of the list because it almost instantly jumps back to default lighting profile (started with iCUE 3.10)

- hardware profile issues with keyboards, not possible to delete or override the existing hardware saved profiles at all

- Rainbow Wave on the LL fans ist just a color wave instead of the shown spiral next time you boot the pc

- Glaive DPI brightness adjustment not working at al

- unacceptable high CPU usage when operating the RGB Pro in full software mode (up to 25%

- from time to time one of my 4 RGB Pro ram modules fails to light up when switching profile and ends up being off until I manually remove and re-insert it into the ram slot (ram size still available, just no color)

- Only 3 of my 4 RGB Pro modules are being shown with temperature stats, 4th is always missing

Overall lately a very disappointing experience with this iCUE software, soooo much issues with this software, incredible.
"Glaive DPI brightness adjustment not working at al"

Update your firmware on the mouse. DPI Brightness is working fine here.