The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Systems > CORSAIR ONE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-10-2017, 08:16 PM

POST ID # = 915447
DanielT Reputation: 10
Default Corsair One RMA-Not getting any updates on my ticket

I recently RMA'd my system for a refund due to a fault a number of weeks ago. This would have been just before the Corsair support system changeover and as a result there were some long delays/confusion in getting the RMA approved and a label sent out to me.

I eventually got a response and a label sent to me on 31st July, system was collected that day. Since then I hadn't had any update on my ticket, I've made a number of calls and have been bounced from one person to the next, promised call backs/updates but nothing so far, just a lot of apologies.

Is this the norm or am I just unlucky here because there's no doubt that Corsair have received the unit some time ago but have not given me any update. I was considering repurchasing the same unit (not directly from Corsair) but through a 3rd party closer to my country but given my experience I'm somewhat reluctant to do so.

Any advice on how to resolve this as efficiently as possible?

Old 08-11-2017, 01:10 AM
Corsair Employee
Corsair Alan's PC Specs

POST ID # = 915460
Corsair Alan Reputation: 10

Hmmm let me take a look. Please PM your support ticket number so I can track it.

Old 08-21-2017, 07:39 PM

POST ID # = 917062
DanielT Reputation: 10

And I'm still waiting for an update. Ticket started at the beginning of July and it's now coming to the end of August. To say I'm underwhelmed would be an understatement. I've probably made in excess of 15 phone calls in that time and just being bounced back and forth, promises to get back to me, apologies, excuses and then nothing. I required this PC for both work and my own projects so this has really messed me over. Genuinely one of the worst experiences I've had with any company. I won't be back any time soon, that's for sure.

Old 08-22-2017, 11:36 AM
Corsair Employee
Corsair Dustin's PC Specs

POST ID # = 917128
Corsair Dustin Reputation: 41

This is silly and totally unacceptable. I've sent you a PM. Let me get this sorted out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielT View Post
And I'm still waiting for an update. Ticket started at the beginning of July and it's now coming to the end of August. To say I'm underwhelmed would be an understatement. I've probably made in excess of 15 phone calls in that time and just being bounced back and forth, promises to get back to me, apologies, excuses and then nothing. I required this PC for both work and my own projects so this has really messed me over. Genuinely one of the worst experiences I've had with any company. I won't be back any time soon, that's for sure.

Please do not send private messages requesting tech support or trouble shooting. You can create a thread and let the solution to your issue be visible to everyone, or alternatively, work directly with tech support by contacting them here.