Corsair Community

Frezzing still

Snowak

Ok where to start well this is a rma keyboard with the old corsair syb on it. also firmware is up to date and cue is at 1.10.67 firm is at 1.30. keyboard well freeze if left alone or can be trigger to do so via caps lock, scroll lock & num lock some times the key board well run just fine for days other times it well do it all on its own and just stuck. It is in a usb hub orico 3.0 not in the same stack/load. the reason for sending the last keyboard back was key chatter and the lights where starting to freeze after the new update. I have plunged in to my Usb 3.0 hub one Evga torq x 10, corsair rgb k70. 2nd hub 2.0 MXl Temp studio mic, Samsung galaxy s6, Samsung Galaxy s4, Logitech x30 joystick ho tis , Hd 1080p Webcam c920, not in hub Astro A40s, Cyper power Pr1500lcd UPS. Device manger shows no errors Please help I've been over the Faq and have reinstalled the driver's to reformatting the os to get this thing to work. I have reinstalled all Mother board drivers ech. any thing that I have missed ? even if it was simple would be great

The X99 platform is very buggy it seems with USB. Update to the latest BIOS (yet again) and you'll be fine. I was getting random freezes with animations, although I had the BIOS update prior to this last one. And after updating to the latest one (1901 I think) i'm fine.

I've never updated the BIOS of my board as often as I have with this X99. It's uncanny.

Archived