Corsair Community

Noise from M95 mouse

I have a corsair vengeance M95 for about 2 days now, but I hear a little noise coming from the mouse when I move it. Even when I lift it up it makes some sort of ticking noise, it seems to be coming from the inside of the mouse.

And I want to know if everybody has this noise coming from the mouse or is it just a production error of mine, I will request RMA if it is only my mouse and trade the product for a new M95 because the mouse is awesome.

An other thing I'd like to mention is that I get very late answers when I submit a ticket to the corsair technical support, anybody knows why?

Thank you for reading,

Sander

• 2 weeks later...
I have a corsair vengeance M95 for about 2 days now, but I hear a little noise coming from the mouse when I move it. Even when I lift it up it makes some sort of ticking noise, it seems to be coming from the inside of the mouse.

I just bought the M95 today and I too hear a small noise coming from within the mouse when I move it. So far it works fine (except from the software which doesn't register the keys properly). It doesn't seem to be coming from any of the buttons or the scroll wheel and I haven't noticed any loose parts. And I wanted to know, is it normal to sound like that?

I just bought the M95 today and I too hear a small noise coming from within the mouse when I move it. So far it works fine (except from the software which doesn't register the keys properly). It doesn't seem to be coming from any of the buttons or the scroll wheel and I haven't noticed any loose parts. And I wanted to know, is it normal to sound like that?

I don't think so, I am going to let mine get replaced this week. You might want to consider it too. People from corsair say it's not normal because they are giving me an exchange for the product.

I don't think so, I am going to let mine get replaced this week. You might want to consider it too. People from corsair say it's not normal because they are giving me an exchange for the product.

Thanks for the reply. I'll check with the store where I bought it from and see if it's possible to replace it.

• 2 years later...

I realise this is a very old thread now, but just wanted to comment that i bought a M95 today and it exhibits this 'clicking'/'knocking' sound when moving the mouse in general usage too. Holding down neither the scroll nor any other button changes it.

Will be taking it back to where i bought it from tomorrow for a replacement.

Is this a common issue with the M95? What are the chances the replacement will be the same?

Archived