Corsair Community

Two problems with M90

macrox14

Hello, i bought the mouse a month ago and i having 2 issues:

1º Inside the mouse something sound when i move quickly, i think is a detached part and this is not good when im playing

2º The worst problem, when i touch the metallic part I always feel a shock, I think is a problem with static electricity. I have to touch my mouse with careful and this its uncomfortable...

Please tell me what can i do???

PD: Sorry for my bad english

Fill out a RMA request Macrox14 and we'll get you a replacement. I'd like to get the mouse back to see why its static shocking you.

well, i was cleaning my case and i feel a static shock when i touch my hard drives, so i think maybe is a problem with my home, because i dont have a ground conection. In that case, is normal feel static in mouse?

PD: I live in Peru

Any static discharge is bad due to possible damage to your components and is not normal for any components. How come your outlet doesn't have a ground? Do you have one in a different outlet?

no, that is a problem in all my house. I gonna ask for do this ground connection.

Thanks for your help

I can confirm that this is not an issue with the product, I myself have the M90 and the K60 and thanks to the old terrible electrical system at hour house I have the same issue in both my mouse and keyboard, not constantly, but a few times everyday (yes I'm moving out of here soon to an appartment thats slightlky newer).

Archived