Corsair Community

Help? No Response From Customer Support

jayliu89

To Whom It May Concern,

I am a huge fan of Corsair products and I own multiple Corsair Keyboard/Mouse/Cases/PSUs. Most of these purchases have not resulted in any problems for me, however, the C70 case I recently purchased is missing an accessory.

I recently contacted customer support requesting 1 fan screw for my C70 case (came with 15) and was notified that I'd receive a response within 24 hours. I've yet to receive an answer. If possible, could someone look into my ticket or just send me the screw I am asking for? :mad::evil:

Ticket number: 6369687

To Whom It May Concern,

I am a huge fan of Corsair products and I own multiple Corsair Keyboard/Mouse/Cases/PSUs. Most of these purchases have not resulted in any problems for me, however, the C70 case I recently purchased is missing an accessory.

I recently contacted customer support requesting 1 fan screw for my C70 case (came with 15) and was notified that I'd receive a response within 24 hours. I've yet to receive an answer. If possible, could someone look into my ticket or just send me the screw I am asking for? :mad::evil:

Ticket number: 6369687

their quite bz but im sure their taking care of your request,however ill bring it to their attention.

Thanks for forwarding my message, and thanks Corsair for approving my RMA without me going through the trouble of dismantling my build. I asked for one screw and I was sent an entire accessory pack; as my way to show appreciation I'll be buying another Vengeance C70 very soon. :)

Archived