Corsair Community

Everything doesn't work :>

fr1endLy

I have 3 LL 140's plugged into a new commander pro via the van ports, everything is plugged in properly. I have a new lighting node pro connected as well with all 4 rgb strips connected through port 1. However none of the RGB is working. In corsair link I see the RGB strips but they're not working, I do not see the 3xLL140's. At one point I saw all the RGB strips work before corsair link was installed. Somebody please help me lol

Did you configure the lighting channels with the appropriate number of devices of the correct type?

Can you show us your Link configuration screen?

Gif of whole page - https://gyazo.com/84ec5319e1730f9336ce0db64e7016ac

top of configuration - https://gyazo.com/92e48dfa89a3f1c5bbf0274aa508cb47

bottom of configuration - https://gyazo.com/6f48f585036b4982ceeab53150666ee4

Appreciate the help.

You need to configure the channels and tell them what's on there. It doesn't detect; there's no way for it to detect. And make sure that you configure the correct channels.

Also, there's no need to have the Lighting Node Pro (NoPro) and the Commander Pro (CoPro). You can put both on the CoPro's two lighting channels.

You need to configure the channels and tell them what's on there. It doesn't detect; there's no way for it to detect. And make sure that you configure the correct channels.

Also, there's no need to have the Lighting Node Pro (NoPro) and the Commander Pro (CoPro). You can put both on the CoPro's two lighting channels.

This is what I get. https://gyazo.com/2abf29fafdfa1c79c629ca4b35a0407e

My commander pro only has 3 things plugged in (fans 1-3 for my 3xLL140's). The lightnode pro only has all 4 plugged in channel 1. I'm not sure how to use the interface to get it to work? Also for the gyazo why is there no settings for the fans and only LED #1 & #2

Drop down the box that says Disconnected. Select what you have on the channel. Click plus to tell it how many.

LED #1 and #2 are channels. You can put up to 4 RGB strips or 6 fans on a single channel. For the fans, the channel is connected to the RGB Fan Hub.

Check out the RGB FAQ as well for some detailed info and diagrams.

Drop down the box that says Disconnected. Select what you have on the channel. Click plus to tell it how many.

LED #1 and #2 are channels. You can put up to 4 RGB strips or 6 fans on a single channel. For the fans, the channel is connected to the RGB Fan Hub.

Check out the RGB FAQ as well for some detailed info and diagrams.

Dude I'm so stupid I can NOT get this to work :[pouts: Do you have anything we could chat or screenshare on :(. I'll download whatever

Not really.

Here's what you need to do.

Shut down and open your computer. Look at the cables. Based on what you've said, you have the strips connected to the Lighting Node Pro (NoPro). You don't need the NoPro. Connect the strips to one of the LED channels on the Commander Pro (CoPro). Make a note of the channel that it's connected to. The other channel on the CoPro will be connected to the RGB Fan Hub and your fans will be connected to that in order (1-3). Disconnect the USB and power cable from the NoPro. You don't need it for your system.

From here, boot up. You may be better off, at this point, going with iCue as there are videos (linked in my signature) that show you exactly how to configure the Lighting Channels in iCue. Regardless, your next step is to configure the channels. You've done a screen shot of the screen in Link ... but somehow you reverted from the default (1 strip) to nothing. If you continue to use Link, that drop-down list box that says "disconnected" in your last screen shot ... click on that, drop it down and select the proper item (strip or LL fan) based on the channel. Once you do that, there will be a plus sign where you can add the number of fans or strips.

And read through the RGB FAQ in detail.

Not really.

Here's what you need to do.

Shut down and open your computer. Look at the cables. Based on what you've said, you have the strips connected to the Lighting Node Pro (NoPro). You don't need the NoPro. Connect the strips to one of the LED channels on the Commander Pro (CoPro). Make a note of the channel that it's connected to. The other channel on the CoPro will be connected to the RGB Fan Hub and your fans will be connected to that in order (1-3). Disconnect the USB and power cable from the NoPro. You don't need it for your system.

From here, boot up. You may be better off, at this point, going with iCue as there are videos (linked in my signature) that show you exactly how to configure the Lighting Channels in iCue. Regardless, your next step is to configure the channels. You've done a screen shot of the screen in Link ... but somehow you reverted from the default (1 strip) to nothing. If you continue to use Link, that drop-down list box that says "disconnected" in your last screen shot ... click on that, drop it down and select the proper item (strip or LL fan) based on the channel. Once you do that, there will be a plus sign where you can add the number of fans or strips.

And read through the RGB FAQ in detail.

What fan hub are you talking about, I have my commander pro right now being used and that's all. The part labled "fans" on the commander pro is where I have my LL's connected.

The LL Fans have two connectors. One is for the fan speed and would connect to fan headers. The other is for the RGB and would connect to the fan hub.

Please look at the RGB FAQ linked in my signature. It's laid out there, with pictures and diagrams of all of the components.

I have 3 LL 140's plugged into a new commander pro via the van ports, everything is plugged in properly. I have a new lighting node pro connected as well with all 4 rgb strips connected through port 1. However none of the RGB is working. In corsair link I see the RGB strips but they're not working, I do not see the 3xLL140's. At one point I saw all the RGB strips work before corsair link was installed. Somebody please help me lol

Not sure if this will help but I was having issues with my lighting node pro as well. I have 4 LL120 fans and 4 RGB strips not being seen in iCue but the strips were lightning up. the fans however, 2 were lighting up just fine but one didn't light up at all and one was only lit up half way. all of the fans were connected onto the Hub perfectly and it still didn't work. I unplugged the rgb strips from the corsair header I have on my board and plugged the hub to it instead and all my fans started lighting up perfectly. then I plugged the strips into the rainbow header using one of the cables that came with my board and it works perfectly. all the lights are now controlled through the mystic light app. I don't use the Lighting node pro anymore and just the hub

Archived