Corsair Community

Cosair T1 - Wheel Issue

barron2110

Morning,

Experiencing the same issue as a lot of users on the forum with bearings falling out of the wheels. Every wheel on my chair is an issue. It was bought in August 2018 through Amazon. Supplied by Corsair. I've just tried to raise a ticket on the website however I can only select components or hardware, nothing listed for chairs.

I'm trying to find somewhere I can buy some replacements or get them exchanged by Corsair (should still be covered by warranty) however don't want to wait around sitting on a faulty chair while they fix the issue. Some people here seem to have waited a long time.

Can anyone help / advise? :)

Many Thanks

• Corsair Employee

Hi barron2110, sorry for the issues with the bearings. Our support can send replacement bearings to you with a support ticket, you'll want to choose HID for the product family and Gaming Furniture for the product series. Then, you'll be able to enter the part number for your chair (starts with CF).

You can reference here for the Part number. It's the SKU!

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Gaming-Chairs/t1-race-2018-config/p/CF-9010012-WW

Hi barron2110, sorry for the issues with the bearings. Our support can send replacement bearings to you with a support ticket, you'll want to choose HID for the product family and Gaming Furniture for the product series. Then, you'll be able to enter the part number for your chair (starts with CF).

You can reference here for the Part number. It's the SKU!

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Gaming-Chairs/t1-race-2018-config/p/CF-9010012-WW

The bearings aren't really the issue. Its the fact that all the seals aren't really the standard off a chair with this price tag. I need 5 new wheels not bearings, they will just fall out again...

Archived