Corsair Community

RMA Modular PSU - include cables or not?

TallPaul

Seeing as no one answers support tickets, or phone, and dead early generation AX860i seems to be a common issue I thought I may as well ask in the PSU forum this simple question!

When returning modular PSU for RMA do you include the cable set?

Apparently Corsair expect you to supplement their business costs after buying their very expensive premium power supplies (that fail) and I have to pay international shipping so don't really want to include more weight than required, but also not prepared to have any more hassle after week with no PC waiting for tickets to be answered if they expect cables included and not putting them in creates a stupid delay.

Anyone tell me how it worked for your RMA cables/no cables?

When returning modular PSU for RMA do you include the cable set?

Yes, regardless if it's modular or not ALL cables must be included.

Apparently Corsair expect you to supplement their business costs after buying their very expensive premium power supplies (that fail) and I have to pay international shipping so don't really want to include more weight than required, but also not prepared to have any more hassle after week with no PC waiting for tickets to be answered if they expect cables included and not putting them in creates a stupid delay.

How old is your PSU?

Archived