The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Keyboards and Mice

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-16-2019, 10:36 PM

POST ID # = 1008243
CSchwarz Reputation: 10
Default Corsair Scimitar RGB replacement

I have a Scimitar RGB nearly 2 years old and the left click has started randomly double clicking. It has had lots of full time use in that time, so while I expected better from the switches, a failure is acceptable...
I use it for programming, having the programmable 12-key buttons on the side is awesome.

*** Do I get the Scimitar Pro again? I click on the "Find a retailer" button on the corsair site and it says "Not found at any retailer". Is their about to be a new release or is corsair backing away from this mouse? Or is there a better option I haven't seen???

Old 06-18-2019, 11:20 PM

POST ID # = 1008453

iCue has the bug today where my mouse isn't recognised (requiring a whole PC restart for it to be picked up again) and the mouse is no longer double clicking!
I haven't restarted the computer yet, so while I have lost my macros on the side buttons, I have gained the ability to left click without issue!

I'm no longer in the market for a new mouse, but I do need to work out the iCue issue.

Old 07-10-2019, 03:23 AM

POST ID # = 1010756

The left click now is more than just a double click.
I have remapped one of the side-keys to left click so I can still use the Macros.
I don't know what the iCue problem is.

Old 07-13-2019, 05:29 AM
faceline's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1011045
faceline Reputation: 10

Well, I am glad that your mouse worked for 2 years. Mine just started giving double click after 6-7 months lol. I don't think there is any fix available for it and you might need to replace the mouse itself.

Last edited by faceline; 07-13-2019 at 09:29 PM.

Old 07-14-2019, 10:17 PM

POST ID # = 1011273

Quote:
Originally Posted by faceline View Post
Well, I am glad that your mouse worked for 2 years. Mine just started giving double click after 6-7 months lol. I don't think there is any fix available for it and you might need to replace the mouse itself.
Yeah - On order now. One of the selling points for me was actually the omron switches adertised with 10million click durability or something like that.
Oh well.. I have the 12 side switches integrated into my workflow now and they are really useful.

Actually ... order cancelled...
I rolled back the firmware using a manual method and then brought it up to date with iCue and now it is fine.

As per this thread
http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthre...74#post1011274

Last edited by CSchwarz; 07-14-2019 at 10:24 PM.