Corsair Community

Ironclaw rgb wireless won't update

I have my mouse connected through USB, its discovered in iCUE, but when I click on start update for mouse software (update for 0.11.80) it gets stuck at the message saying to plug in the mouse. Am I doing something wrong?

Edit: I didn't have the micro USB plugged all the way in. :rofl:

Edited by KnightAttack

• 5 months later...

Hello,

Over the past couple of days I have noticed that my Corsair products have been disconnecting intermittently and then reconnecting. Upon looking into this, the iCue software needed to update to version 3.23.66. Whenever I installed this update, my Ironclaw wireless was now displaying as USB mode. The software said that I needed to update the wireless driver for the mouse. Whenever I tried to install it, an error message popped up saying that the USB receiver needed to be plugged in even though it was plugged in. Whenever it finally recognized it, another error message popped up saying that the update was cancelled. Can you help please?

Nathan Rash

nathan.rash9715@gmail.com

2118384145_HomeScreen.thumb.PNG.761c930e636b082c7549284ee1fe8de0.PNG

1417830359_PlugInUSB.PNG.92d04bf6350ca4076797ea2e87e6a053.PNG

Downloading.PNG.d4dc18b24f14636f74d4a762bc1af8ec.PNG

Failed.PNG.7532f66dcea7dccdbe8a9e3b08a3320e.PNG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello,

the wife had the same problem with her Ironclaw too (2 of them actually).

This is how we fixed it:

Open ICue, goto settings at the top, then the ironclaw tab

Unplug the usb cable, keep the wireless dongle plugged in

Turn the mouse off and click the Initiate Pair button (we had a spare mouse plugged in)

Hold button 4 (the top one below the scroll wheel, middle of the mouse) and while holding it turn the mouse back onto wireless

Update the firmware.

Hope that helps