Corsair Community

Still unable to get lighting strips to work

Roxel

I have been unable to get my lighting strips working. I even tried buying another set. Still same results. I’ve tried two different lighting modes, both usb on mobo and my commander pro. Any insights would help. Here’s the exact set up I’m using.

gwCySFN

Hmmm...I don't have quite the same setup, as I only have the Lighting Node Pro and one set of fans connected to the fan hub. I had problems initially getting my light strips to work but it seemed to be the connections between the strips themselves, so I rearranged until they all lit up and I've had no problems since. What are your system specs? What version of iCue are you running?

Hey, hey!

Did you set up what is on LED Channel #1 in iCUE?

Click on your Lighting Node Pro in iCUE.

Click Lighting Setup.

Lighting Channel 1 should be RGB Light Strip, with how many are connected - usually 4.

Untitled-2.thumb.jpg.5668d780f6f82e04056ba66602a6ca5b.jpg

Hey, hey!

Did you set up what is on LED Channel #1 in iCUE?

Click on your Lighting Node Pro in iCUE.

Click Lighting Setup.

Lighting Channel 1 should be RGB Light Strip, with how many are connected - usually 4.

The software itself doesn’t even see a lighting node.. I have two and neither are recognized.

That doesn't show the Vendor ID/Product ID. Is that showing up in USBDeView? Is it showing up as 1b1c for the Vendor Id?

If so, you might just need to do a repair install of iCUE. You can do this from Add/Remove Programs or just downloading and running the install for the website and choosing "Repair".

Archived