Corsair Community

iCUE Window Sizing Bug (Win10)

MrBraydogg

Hey there, just wanted to post a quick bug I happened to come across regarding the sizing of the iCUE window when both my monitor (1080p, primary screen, 100% scaling) and connected TV (4k, secondary screen, 200% scaling) are on. The issue is my connected TV is scaled to 200% normal size, thus making the iCUE window twice its original size, and not able to resize smaller, making the program non-practical to use on my monitor display when my TV is turned on. (dragging the iCUE window to the TV screen, it is usable). Any chance you guys can look into this resizing issue? I included a zip with two example images. Thanks! Software Ver 3.10.125

iCUE bug report.zip

Edited by MrBraydogg

Type iCUE in your windows start menu > Right-click, open file location > Right-click iCUE in file explorer, properties > Compatibility tab > Change High DPI Settings > Check the box "Override High DPI Scaling Behavior," and in the drop down right below change "Application" to "System (Enhanced)" > click OK, then Apply > Restart the application.

Thanks Toasted :biggrin:

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I tried all of the prior-mentioned adjustment tricks to get the ICue software to display properly on my 4k tv. None of them worked; however, I did discover a work-around. :biggrin:

YOU HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR MAIN MONITOR TO THE 4K DISPLAY. Yup, this was actually required. I've never had to do this for another app.

Go into your display settings, click your 4k monitor, scroll down, and check the box that says "make this my main display."

In addition to the above step, I also went into the app properties and changed the high DPI settings as follows:

Check box "Use this setting to fix scaling... in Settings."

Drop down: select "I open this program"

Check box "Override high DPI... performed by:"

Drop down: select "System (Enhanced)"

Restart.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I may have found a fix for this: Don't just change the settings for "iCUE.exe," also change the settings for "iCUE Launcher." Adjust the "Compatibility, High DPI Settings" to Override, System or system enhanced for "iCUE Launcher" as well. This seemed to work for me. Good luck. Now if they can only make this more compatible with Aura sync without one of my RAM sticks going out of sync!!!

• 10 months later...