The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > iCUE Software

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-26-2019, 07:09 AM

POST ID # = 1012586
KombatKatana Reputation: 10
Big Grin Compatibility with MSI and EKWB

I have a ridiculous amount of Corsair products, especially that are going into the new ryzen 3950x build I am making. However, my one qualm is that iCue does not work with all my RGB. Corsair has top notch RGB lighting and quality products, but I would love to see you guys work with MSI Mystic Light and not just Aura Sync. The reason, I plan to put in the MSI godlike in my build and would like it to play nice with all my corsair RGB.

I saw, in a much earlier thread, that the team was working on getting permitting and contracting done with MSI. Has there been any progress? Also I got an EKWB, (the MSI 2080 Sea Hawk EK) and would also love to see it work with Corsair. Can EKWB jump on this band wagon too?

Finally, with all the RGB lighting your team releases, have you considered RGB fittings for hard tubing? Thermaltake has a set, but I know Corsair could do it better and make it sync with all its software.

Really looking forward to hearing back from the Corsair team on the questions I askes and what new updates you might be coming out with in the near future.
Old 07-26-2019, 09:52 AM
CORSAIR Beta Team
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1012598
DevBiker Reputation: 88

There are third party adapters available to control EKWB's addressable RGB products (they use the Aura style connector) and a Digital to Analog Converter (DAC) - also third party - to allow you to control analog, 12V RGB from iCUE.

This comment is provided "as-is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the sanity or mental fitness of the author. The author is not a Corsair employee, does not represent Corsair, and no comment should be construed as an official statement from Corsair.

Old 07-29-2019, 12:45 PM
CORSAIR Beta Team
solarity's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1012989
solarity Reputation: 33

DevBiker is correct that is one option. There is no native support for any MB manufacture's software to allow it to sync with iCUE. Anything you see for Aura Sync is 3rd party tool/mod and leverages both Aura's and iCUE's SDK.

Disclaimer: I am not an employee of Corsair all my opinions are my own.

Tags
compatibility, ekwb, icue, msi, mystic light