Old 05-13-2016, 03:18 AM
Banned
red-ray's PC Specs

POST ID # = 851948
red-ray Reputation: 81
Unhappy You need to specify the device

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcEWoLF View Post
Just a quick question, is there a way to set the corsair cpu cooler to cycle through colors like an rbg option since it has all the colors in there already...
Maybe, but it depends on the device.

You need to specify the device and should also add your PC Specs to your profile

Old 05-13-2016, 03:32 AM
Banned
red-ray's PC Specs

POST ID # = 851950
Unhappy I expect one of the CLink4Service threads is spinning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by regae View Post
high cpu usage
previous version is just fine, around 0.5-1%
As you have 12 CPUs then 8.4 % is 100% of one CPU so I expect one of the CLink4Service threads is spinning. This has happened before and if you look from http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=836968 you can read more about how to confirm this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by regae
Hard Drive # 1 SSD 950 Pro m.2 256GB
Hard Drive # 2 RAID 0 1TB WD Blue
I suspect CL4 does not report these disks. Is so you too should ask Corsair to add this support.

Last edited by red-ray; 05-13-2016 at 05:57 AM.

Old 05-13-2016, 03:46 AM
Tomek1's PC Specs

POST ID # = 851956
Tomek1 Reputation: 10
Default Brak danych z PSU w CL v4.2.3.41

Witam
Po aktualizacji CL do wersji v4.2.3.41 znikły wszystkie parametry z PSU AX 1200i, wygląda to tak jakby wcale nie wykrywało PSU.

MB- ASUS Rampage V Extreme (Bios- 3009)
CPU- Intel Core i7 5960x
RAM- Corsair Dominator Platinum 16Gb CMD16GX4M4B3000C15
GPU- ASUS GTX 680
PSU- Corsair AX 1200i
COOLING- Corsair H100i (v4.2.3.41)
OS- Windows 7 Professional 64bit

Old 05-13-2016, 04:06 AM
Banned
red-ray's PC Specs

POST ID # = 851958
Sigh.. Some debug information

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomek1 View Post
After updating to version v4.2.3.41 CL disappeared all the parameters of the PSU AX 1200i, it looks as if it does not detect the PSU.
I advise you to post in English rather than Polish as many won't bother to use Google translate.

You should add you PC specs to your profile rather than posting them.

How is the AX1200i connected? Via the H100i or via the dongle?

What does Devices and Printers report? What about Device Manager? Are there any yellow triangles? I could tell more if you posted the SIV screen shots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by red-ray View Post
The SIV [USB Bus], [Link Devices] and [Link Status] panels allow the root cause of many hardware issues to be determined and resolved. If you need help with a CL hardware issue I recommend posting these screen shots.

Last edited by red-ray; 05-13-2016 at 04:11 AM. Reason: Add Device Manager

Old 05-13-2016, 09:59 AM
Mark_K's PC Specs

POST ID # = 851995
Mark_K Reputation: 14

Corsair you need to start replying to these posts now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-13-2016, 11:04 AM
Memhorder's PC Specs

POST ID # = 852006
Memhorder Reputation: 10

ok just to answer my own question. You can now simply "upgrade" the software. Easy. Instead of uninstalling and deleting folders. Nice.

@Red Ray you said you had a 10,000 rpm fan is that a delta? I also noticed some fans running at over 5000. I'm currently running 2 Delta's on the H100i with shroud. They push air and they can only achieve 3400 rpm (Never have to have em that high). When the CPU is stressed i found that the fans hold temps at 43 degrees @ 1760 rpm. 3400 rpm brings it to 40 degrees (LOUD). Can't get any lower. Just curious on the fan types and is it loud?

Old 05-13-2016, 11:20 AM
Banned
red-ray's PC Specs

POST ID # = 852007
Thumbs down CL does not support fans that run at more the 4,000 RPM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memhorder View Post
@Red Ray you said you had a 10,000 rpm fan is that a delta?
No, they are Superred CHA4012EB-MAH-0(E). They are quite noisy at full speed and generally used for servers. I use them to force extra air into my 4 x GTX 980.

The issue is the CL does not support fans that run at more the 4,000 RPM, see http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=845092.

Last edited by red-ray; 05-13-2016 at 11:32 AM.

Old 05-13-2016, 01:37 PM
Nitrotoxin's PC Specs

POST ID # = 852023
Nitrotoxin Reputation: 20
Default The Way it is...

Ok I am going to say this the way it is... you can ban me but for God's sake I am so tired of you Corsair. Here goes: This software update for LINK is a total piece of ****, that fact that you do not test this pile of steaming dung before you post it on this forum is total shocking to me, you need to NOT trust your development team, install some QA testing between your customers and your devs and start doing this **** right, hell I don't live very far from your headquarters I will volunteer to test it for you and give feedback for free, or you should hire Red or at LEAST LISTEN TO THE MAN because his software runs a lot better than your crap. This new update is nice to have ALL my fans back ty very much and is this a feature or a bug fix? lol BUT now I can only use the interface for about 40 seconds out of each minute because the interface locks up for 20 seconds about every 60 seconds which is making this pile of **** unuseable. I have spent a lot of my hard earned money on your hardware which I love but your software solution SUCKS! The fact that you yourselves can not get hold of your supplier to get more of the Link Lighting Nodes , really pisses me off also, you are just doing this so people will HAVE to buy multiple link commanders which is a ****ty way to say thank you for buying our LED products but if you REALLY want to use them buy another goddamn link commander instead of the Link Lighting Node which we still put on our website just to piss you off when you cant order them. So with this said, either you guys do something about your website, your software, and your hardware and start making it WORK and available then I am switching to NZXT products, which I am already kicking myself in the *** for not doing so earlier. FIX IT CORSAIR because you are shooting yourself in the foot and making your customers walk away from good hardware with crappy software and terrible support and product availability. I can call NZXT and get GREAT support, they have a GREAT website forum for their software, they have GREAT software which is tested well, they have GREAT hardware, you know what.. I just convinced myself you are not getting any more of my money, **** YOU CORSAIR!

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-14-2016, 12:21 AM
CrypticGamer88's PC Specs

POST ID # = 852107
CrypticGamer88 Reputation: 10

so ugh either i am blind and or its just being exhausted.. where can one find the link or the latest corsair link software

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-14-2016, 03:50 AM
DaveRS's PC Specs

POST ID # = 852126
DaveRS Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrypticGamer88 View Post
so ugh either i am blind and or its just being exhausted.. where can one find the link or the latest corsair link software
I did post it but it was removed. Go to the product page of the Corsair website and dig through till you find it.

Old 05-14-2016, 04:32 AM
vampyren's PC Specs

POST ID # = 852130
vampyren Reputation: 10

For some reason my GPU fan speed dont show. Temperature works but not the fan speed.
Also i have the Corsair 780T and i assume here that the "MB fan" is the 2xfans i have in the front or/and the fan on the back. I dont have other fans on the motherboard. Sadly when using the Front-panel three-mode fan controller it wont detect any changes in the fan speed and keeps it at what its shown in the picture (954rpm).

First of all i regret buying this case! The support is awful and i don't accept that for such a expensive box it cant remember the fan speed when my PC goes to sleep and back. Its damn annoying that i have to press the fan controller each time the pc resumes from sleep.
Also i see that Corsair totally ignores people that are clearly trying to help them. I totally agree with others in regard to what @red-ray is saying in his posts. You should even pay him for making your product for the better.
Any way i doubt i get any answer to my question above but maybe a nice member could help me understand if this is a bug or i'm doing something wrong.
By the way i'm using v4.2.3.41.

ps. I seriously will consider other brands next time around, i was under the impression pay more get better support and product but i'm very disappointed to say the least.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GPU fan dont work.JPG (137.5 KB, 187 views)

Old 05-14-2016, 04:43 AM
Bearded Corsair Employee

POST ID # = 852134
Technobeard Reputation: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveRS View Post
I did post it but it was removed. Go to the product page of the Corsair website and dig through till you find it.
No digging necessary. Just go to the support link at the top of Corsair.com and select Downloads. Alternatively, yes, you can go to any product page that uses link and click on the downloads tab.

Links have been removed because they prefer people going through the aforementioned links for metric purposes.

Old 05-14-2016, 05:17 AM
Banned
red-ray's PC Specs

POST ID # = 852139
Thumbs down This is a poor decision

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technobeard View Post
Links have been removed because they prefer people going through the aforementioned links for metric purposes.
It would have been more helpful if you had posted http://www.corsair.com/en/support/downloads .

This is a poor decision and it would be far better if Corsair answered the posts from CL users rather than worrying about metrics. Thinking about this it's probably misleading as I can tell how often files are downloaded from my website and expect Corsair can also do this for their site so having a direct download link does not affect their ability to get metric information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by red-ray View Post
Please can you explain why it's OK to have a direct download link on the AX1500i Downloads section, but not in the Corsair Link form?
CL4 should be able to automatically download the new release without the user needing to even use the website. AIDA64 and SIV do this so for CL not to is rather poor. It was trivial for me to get SIV to directly download Corsair-LINK-Installer-v4.2.3.41 .

You have also failed to correct the issues I specified in http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=851708 . I am half tempted to edit it and http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=852004 to include the link to the CL 4.2.3.41 .zip file so you won't just ignore them .

Quote:

Last edited by red-ray; 05-24-2016 at 09:11 AM. Reason: SIV can download Corsair-LINK-Installer-v4.2.3.41

Old 05-14-2016, 05:26 AM
Banned
red-ray's PC Specs

POST ID # = 852140
Arrow Check what other utilities report

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampyren View Post
Any way i doubt i get any answer to my question above but maybe a nice member could help me understand if this is a bug or i'm doing something wrong.
If other software reports a none zero GPU fan speed then it's yet another bug in CL 4.2.3.41.

Just having the CL screen shot is not enough to show if it's a bug and I would post a screen shot showing what both CL4 and my SIV Menu->Hardware->GPU Status panel reports for the GPU fan speeds.

Old 05-14-2016, 07:42 AM
Banned
red-ray's PC Specs

POST ID # = 852149
Question How do I update my H100i firmware using CL 4.2.3.41?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technobeard View Post
Addressed instances with H80i, H100i, and H110i GT liquid coolers showing incorrect colors after cold boot.
To fully address this issue the firmware needs to be updated and I can't find out how to update my H100i firmware using CL 4.2.3.41.

Please can you tell me if this is possible and if so how to do this?

Last edited by red-ray; 05-14-2016 at 10:59 AM.

Closed Thread