The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Audio

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 48 votes, 4.90 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-02-2017, 10:24 PM
dava4444's PC Specs

POST ID # = 910223
dava4444 Reputation: 10

Hi

I have 2 x H2100.. I use one while the other is charging. I used to be able to 'fudge' things a bit (didn't always work but..) by turning off one of the headsets and disabling it in playback devices.

Since the Creators Update.. nope.

I just wanted to select the headset OR even better they both output 7.1 .. its a sharp reminder as I use these everyday for more than ten hours, that when I switch to the non-7.1 something is wrong :/

I was VERY happy with the H2100, and that's why I bought a second. I mean.. flip!, it would take a Corsair Dev LESS THAN A DAY to fix this issue. output 7.1 to all headsets, there is probably even provision for it in the code, but it remains disabled.

I have been singing Corsairs praises for many years, amongst friends, online, on my blog and the group I admin to. BUT MAN.. this has been a total drag since I bought the second pair!

I have bought: Corsair PSU, RAM, case.. all VERY happy with. And I was happy with the H2100 until this :/ .. what a bummer!