Corsair Community

Mouse is not working, warranty says is OK, i am very frustrated.

Hii everyone,

First of all, sorry for my bad English. I come here as last chance.

My mouse, Corsair M65 Elite, is no longer working properly.

I bought it in March at an online store in the Netherlands.

After only 3 months it started to act strange. The left mouse button does not respond to clicks if you click '' relatively '' softly while you do hear and feel the click sound. That is not the only problem, sometimes it just double clicks. You can imagine the problems that come with gaming, changing tabs, selecting texts, drawing for your work, etc.

So I sent it back and clearly indicated the problem. I have received an email that they have tested the mouse 'extensively' and that they have not noticed any problems. I quickly sent another email and again indicated what the problem is. I received an email that they would test it again.

You guessed it, they said the mouse is all right and that they would send it back.

I then sent them an angry e-mail because it did not seem that they understood the problem because I received a vague description of what exactly was tested.

A mouse can never be in order if it unintentionally closes two tabs one after the other, if those texts do not want to select or drag, AND if you click and hear the click sound, if you know that the switch is being operated, you have all the indications for it but the mouse doesn't work?

Can a mouse of 70 euros and 3 months young still be in order with so much problems?

• Administrators
Is that the same for all mice's of the same model?
That's the part number for the M65 Elite (black) in Europe. The white model's part number in the EU is CH-9309111-EU.

Black: https://www.corsair.com/eu/en/Categories/Products/Gaming-Mice/FPS-Fast-Action-Mice/M65-RGB-ELITE/p/CH-9309011-EU

White: https://www.corsair.com/eu/en/Categories/Products/Gaming-Mice/FPS-Fast-Action-Mice/M65-RGB-ELITE/p/CH-9309111-EU

Thankssss!