Corsair Community

Just received my H115i Pro RGB AIO

unlvjeffro

Nice !!!

Odd that people are getting their new Pro AIO's and Corsair haven't even said a peep on social media or in general about releasing them, Must not be a big deal to them.

Either way I'm gonna wait for the H150i Pro 350mm :):

Oh, Newegg started selling them before they were supposed to, it got posted here and a couple of folks jumped on it.

I'm also curious to know if Link can actually control the device. I know that it's already listed in the device definitions in Link 4.9.2.27 ... but not sure if the controls are in there. I suspect that it's an "unlisted feature" of 4.9.3.25.

The hose length is approximately 15" or 381mm.

I was thinking of waiting for the H150i as well, but I like 140mm fans, so decided to jump on this puppy.

The thing I like about it so far, is the connection to the block pivots which seems to keep the crazy hose factor of AIO's a bit more in check. I will be installing it this afternoon, with the supplied fans and a pair of LL140's in a push pull config. was going to get LL's to replace the supplied fans, but didn't want the non syncing link issues with commander pro and the mobo AIO / fan headers etc... I will have 2 LL140's in the front as pushers, the 2 supplied ML's as pullers, 2 LL's in the top as exhaust, and 1 LL in the rear as exhaust which should result in a negative pressure situation in the case and with 7 fans, a cooler overall setup...I hope.

It will be slightly more negative pressure with a bit more exhaust than intake as the 3 fans on the video card are considered exhaust, aren't they??? It will be close to balanced with emphasis on removing hot air from the case, which I feel is more important than worrying about some dust. The dust is not a real problem for me as I usually blow out my case every other weekend if it needs it or not. But thanks for the link, I had not seen that video, and since I was there I checked out a few more vids on pos vs neg pressure. I appreciate it.

4 fans 2 push 2 pull on AIO

2 fans on top as exhaust

1 fan on rear for exhaust

3 fans on gpu

@ unlvjeffro

What case is this in?

I run a 570x and only have rear fan/psu fan /gfx fan (blower) as exhaust. top two and front 3 (5 if you inc the 2 on the other side of the h100i v2) are intake. I have the Commander pro and have the temp probes monitoring air flow temps internally and i found the way i have it now kept the internal air temps the coolest (aside from mounting the rad up top as exhaust.. but push/pull isnt an option. so thats a no go!. I know push/pull isn't needed but man it looks good LOL) . Due to the filters in the 570x doing it this way keeps you fairly dust free. when i had the tops as exhaust it sucked dust and fluff in around the sides of the glass and through the holes on the back panel.. basically anywhere it could drag air in.. it did... now i just hoover the filters once a month :)

waiting on the h150i!! its going in the front as push/pull with LL on front and HD on the back :)...

@ unlvjeffro

What case is this in?

I run a 570x and only have rear fan/psu fan /gfx fan (blower) as exhaust. top two and front 3 (5 if you inc the 2 on the other side of the h100i v2) are intake. I have the Commander pro and have the temp probes monitoring air flow temps internally and i found the way i have it now kept the internal air temps the coolest (aside from mounting the rad up top as exhaust.. but push/pull isnt an option. so thats a no go!. I know push/pull isn't needed but man it looks good LOL) . Due to the filters in the 570x doing it this way keeps you fairly dust free. when i had the tops as exhaust it sucked dust and fluff in around the sides of the glass and through the holes on the back panel.. basically anywhere it could drag air in.. it did... now i just hoover the filters once a month :)

waiting on the h150i!! its going in the front as push/pull with LL on front and HD on the back :)...

Hey Zotty, I have this in the Phanteks Enthoo Pro M SE tempered glass case with the ODD removed. .

I have checked out a few more videos on pos and neg pressure, and I see what Devbiker was saying. My thought in the past was its better to get the hot air out, but dust was a concern. That is why I blow out my system so much, but after I checked out a few Linus and Jayz videos I see it is better to run pos pressure, so I will definitely test my case once it is up and running and adjust fan speeds accordingly to make a pos pressure situation. thanks for the info all.

In a way i'm glad i'm not installing my H115i Pro until Christmas afternoon because I suspect Corsair link wouldn't be able to adjust anything on it because it wouldn't be supported yet.

We'll have to wait to see what unlvjeffro says about that.

I do know that Link will, at least, recognize it. The device definitions for both the 115 Pro and the 150 Pro are already in there.

yes 29mm or approx. 1 1/8" thick

Also, I cannot install this thing until Tuesday when my 2 pack of LL fans with the rgb hub get here. Then I am trying to get some custom length cable mod cables w/ paracord, but not sure which cable for my GPU I need. My GPU is a dual 8 pin, and right now have the stock PSU dual 6+2 cable connected, but should I get a dual 8 pin or go with 2 separate 8 pins??? First real computer build from scratch, and man I see why it takes so long. Parts delays, changes, problems etc... but will all be worth it...It BETTER be worth it...hahaha

yes 29mm or approx. 1 1/8" thick

Also, I cannot install this thing until Tuesday when my 2 pack of LL fans with the rgb hub get here. Then I am trying to get some custom length cable mod cables w/ paracord, but not sure which cable for my GPU I need. My GPU is a dual 8 pin, and right now have the stock PSU dual 6+2 cable connected, but should I get a dual 8 pin or go with 2 separate 8 pins??? First real computer build from scratch, and man I see why it takes so long. Parts delays, changes, problems etc... but will all be worth it...It BETTER be worth it...hahaha

What manufacture of PSU do you have? Both Cable mod and ModDIY have cables for PSUs. I will assume you are talking about the PCIe labeled psu cables. You can get them in various lengths and colors to fit your PSU. I find it is better to use the solid 8 pin connect than the 6 pin plus 2 pin (older GPUs had a 6 pin) That is why PSU manufactures are still making the split cable setup there are still a lot of older PCs out there Still operating.

Then I am trying to get some custom length cable mod cables w/ paracord, but not sure which cable for my GPU I need. My GPU is a dual 8 pin, and right now have the stock PSU dual 6+2 cable connected, but should I get a dual 8 pin or go with 2 separate 8 pins??? First real computer build from scratch, and man I see why it takes so long. Parts delays, changes, problems etc... but will all be worth it...It BETTER be worth

it...hahaha

Separate 8 pins all the way to the PSU duder ;)...

heres mine :)

z1bmKhcl.jpg

(older GPUs had a 6 pin)

not strictly true i am afraid...

https://www.asus.com/uk/Graphics-Cards/ROG-STRIX-GTX1080-O8G-GAMING/specifications/

http://www.diamondmm.com/diamond-amd-rx580-video-card.html

as examples..

its still quite the norm

the difference berween the two is wattage demands. and as they get these cards more efficient we may see a drop in the use of 8 pin connectors ;)

Separate 8 pins all the way to the PSU duder ;)...

heres mine :)

z1bmKhcl.jpg

May I say that is beautiful, and what I hope mine will be close to when I am done. Thanks, I will grab 2x 8 pin PCIe, a 24 pin and an 8 pin CPU. Should be good. I think I may get extensions this time, but will eventually switch them out for full custom cables, that is unless I buy the materials and give it a crack myself. The key is to find the time!!!

I just took my H115 Pro out of its box to look it over and I mounted it in a Air 540D case. One thing really jumped out at me. I have three H115i's in 3 other computers. The new Pro model the tubing on it is alot skinnier then the old H115i. Not sure if that is going to impede the cooling ability of it or not. I guess we will see.

Archived