Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Cooling

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-24-2018, 09:42 AM
PeggedPigeon01's PC Specs

POST ID # = 960525
PeggedPigeon01 Reputation: 10
Default Setting 6 LL 120mm fan curves on a H150i Pro

The title says it all...

Where do I need to acess to set the curves? iCUE, Link, or Bios?

CHEERS

Old 06-24-2018, 10:06 AM
c-attack's PC Specs

POST ID # = 960526
c-attack c-attack Reputation: 104

Assuming you are using iCUE...

1) Click on the H150i picture on the main page
2) Click the Performance Tab on the left side
3) Select the fan profile you want to use from the left side and click it (hit the + to make a custom profile, including fixed %, fixed RPM)
4) Then click the fans you want that profile to apply to. (this is the unnatural bit since you apply the profile to the fan, rather than click the fan and select a profile)

All of that is assuming you connected all 6 fans directly to the H150i fan connector via three 2-way splitters. You may not have done so, so you will have to clarify if there is a different arrangement. If the some of the radiator fans connected to the motherboard or a Commander Pro, the directions are different.

Old 06-24-2018, 11:04 AM

POST ID # = 960529

Hey there c-attack,
Thanks for the reply. Please accept my appologise as I forgot to add the extra info. "DOH"

The H150i has the 6 fans running via a 10 port fan hub & running via a LNP on LED 1, with another 2 fans running through LED 2

The extra 3 fan connecters on the H150i are not being used, the sata is used & 1 plug going directly to the motherboard. (not on the AIO PUMP Header)

I Hope that helps mate.
Forgive my shocking descriptions, its 1.00am here & i'm on a ****load of pain killers :)

CHEERS

Old 06-24-2018, 11:44 AM
c-attack's PC Specs

POST ID # = 960530
c-attack c-attack Reputation: 104

Ok, then it sounds like fan control is via the hub and whatever that is connected to. Usually there is a 4 pin lead to the motherboard and that acts as the speed control while power comes from a SATA or molex line back to the PSU. In this instance, you won’t have fan control in Link/iCUE and should not even see fans in the H150i panel (fan connector empty). If connected to the motherboard, it’s BIOS control options.

It’s fine to stick the H150i motherboard lead on any board header (CHA, W-Pump, AIO, or H-Amp). It just reports pump speed or solves the cpu boot error if you have nothing on cpu fan.

The LNP should show as a separate device next to the H150i in ICUE. Click it, then look at LED channels 1 & 2. You plugged the RGB hub into one of those ports. This is where you can adjust the lighting for the LL fans. You must add the fans as a device and tell the program the fan model (LED count matters).

Old 06-26-2018, 11:04 PM

POST ID # = 960959

Quote:
Originally Posted by c-attack View Post
Ok, then it sounds like fan control is via the hub and whatever that is connected to. Usually there is a 4 pin lead to the motherboard and that acts as the speed control while power comes from a SATA or molex line back to the PSU. In this instance, you won’t have fan control in Link/iCUE and should not even see fans in the H150i panel (fan connector empty). If connected to the motherboard, it’s BIOS control options.

It’s fine to stick the H150i motherboard lead on any board header (CHA, W-Pump, AIO, or H-Amp). It just reports pump speed or solves the cpu boot error if you have nothing on cpu fan.

The LNP should show as a separate device next to the H150i in ICUE. Click it, then look at LED channels 1 & 2. You plugged the RGB hub into one of those ports. This is where you can adjust the lighting for the LL fans. You must add the fans as a device and tell the program the fan model (LED count matters).
Thanks for the reply mate,
I'll have a look around & see what I can find & do. CHEERS