The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Cooling

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-10-2018, 03:37 AM
Neil P.'s PC Specs

POST ID # = 958441
Neil P. Reputation: 10
Default H100 LED Light Not Functioning

Need some help as I am not sure what I did...

I built this rig several years ago with help and things were fine. I set the LED off under a old version of Corsairlink... flash forward a few years and I am now updating things and cant get the LED to respond at all...

It is currently off and seems to ignore all commands given in Corsairlink. The cooler itself and fans are working, just not the LED. Any thoughts on what I might be missing?

Old 06-14-2018, 08:15 AM
snapper69's PC Specs

POST ID # = 959049
snapper69 Reputation: 32

Are you sure that it's an H100 and not an H100i? The i makes a fairly large difference, with the i you get USB connection and can change the led, pump speed and fan speed, without the i, no USB connection so no adjustment.

Old 06-27-2018, 02:08 PM
dmcturnan's PC Specs

POST ID # = 961073
dmcturnan Reputation: 10

I am having a similar issue. I have the H100 (without the i). The pump works fine, but the led on the bloock stopped working an have very limited power coming from the fan hub on thee block. was working fine before, very strange. And let me clarify, when i plug in an led fan...it does not spin at all and the led's are dim. the led on the block itself does not work now, so not sure if the pump speed button works at all.

Last edited by dmcturnan; 06-27-2018 at 02:10 PM.

Old 06-27-2018, 02:25 PM
c-attack's PC Specs

POST ID # = 961078
c-attack c-attack Reputation: 104

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmcturnan View Post
I am having a similar issue. I have the H100 (without the i). The pump works fine, but the led on the bloock stopped working an have very limited power coming from the fan hub on thee block. was working fine before, very strange. And let me clarify, when i plug in an led fan...it does not spin at all and the led's are dim. the led on the block itself does not work now, so not sure if the pump speed button works at all.
That sounds like a power delivery problem and not something you can really fix. Double check the power in (molex?) and perhaps try a different PSU cable or output on the power supply.

Aside from that, it’s probably time to do some shopping or if still in the 5 year warranty period, contact Corsair.

Old 06-27-2018, 02:45 PM
dmcturnan's PC Specs

POST ID # = 961082
dmcturnan Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by c-attack View Post
That sounds like a power delivery problem and not something you can really fix. Double check the power in (molex?) and perhaps try a different PSU cable or output on the power supply.

Aside from that, it’s probably time to do some shopping or if still in the 5 year warranty period, contact Corsair.

Was afraid of that. It was an Ebay purchase ($36) so not a huge loss. Guess ill crack her open and look for a short. Thanks for the reply!