The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) 1.x and 2.x > CUE 1.x and 2.x RGB Profiles and Profile Discussions

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-04-2015, 03:46 PM
Quokeepac's PC Specs

POST ID # = 812170
Quokeepac Reputation: 10
Exclamation Is it possible to asign an effect only to a single key ?

So for example if i hit "G" , can i make an effect that goes on other keys but only the "G" key is able to start the effect . So if i make a wave from the "G" key that goes all the way to the right for example . If you hit "H" or "J" or any key that is asigned to that group , they will start the animation . And i don't want that i want only the "G" key to start the animation but i want the effect to go on other keys . I know there is reactive typing but i don't want that . Let's stay i want to make the "R" key to have like a lightning to come out of it . So in order to make that i have to make a group , and asign the animation to the group . But because it is a group , any other key that is in that group will start the animation . So if i hit "T" or "Y" or "U" (asuming that they are in the group) they will start the animation . And i don't want that , I want to be able to type on the "T" , "Y" , "U" keys and have them do nothing .

Is it possible ? Thak you :D !

Old 10-04-2015, 03:55 PM
βeta Team (Alex Krastev)

POST ID # = 812172
krazykid Reputation: 30
Send a message via Skype™ to krazykid

Its not possible in the current version but you might be seeing it in the future.

Tags
effect, key, separate, separate effect