The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Systems > Vengeance PC

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-22-2019, 07:23 PM

POST ID # = 1008949
Prancer Reputation: 10
Post Questions concerning Vengeance 5189

Hi there,
I’m looking to purchase the vengeance 5189 pre-built pc. However I have a few questions...

There isn’t much documentation on your website about what the SPECIFIC components are for the 5189. How exactly well they work and what I’m exactly getting... really isn’t that clear. So I have questions about individual components if you don’t mind:

1) What is the included liquid CPU cooler? With it will I be able to overclock the 9700k to 5.0 ghz?

2) What is the specific motherboard brand? Not just the size or the fact it’s Z390... who actually makes it and what model is it? Is it by MSI?

3) Will this ram support a RAM overclock? (From 3000 to 3200 as an example.) Or at least something similar?

4) Are there ‘additional’, integral DisplayPort and HDMI ports from the motherboard, NOT just from the GPU? This would result in 2 HDMI and 4 DisplayPorts I think? And then is there a VirtualLink port (there’s NOT on the i160 which I’m also interested in) to connect with new VR headsets? (Like the valve index.)

5) What is the model of the SSD M.2 drive?? How many M.2 drives will I be able to connect to the motherboard? (Including the one that comes with it obviously.)

Thank you for your time and answering my questions.

Last edited by Prancer; 06-25-2019 at 05:41 AM. Reason: Clarity.