Corsair Community

950 watt psu

jchambers2586

If i buy one off of ebay is there still warenty. I am unwilling to spend $230 on a PSU that's a stupid amount of money for a PSU with no lifetime warranty. I wish corsair would do a lifetime warranty since your spending that much on a PSU. It makes me mad they got rid of the affordable 950 watt PSU's and traded them for something that cost a bunch of money. I remember what annadtech said once. There is no such thing as bad PSU's. But there is such a thing as bad prices and that falls into the bad prices category IMO.

... I remember what annadtech said once. There is no such thing as bad PSU's. But there is such a thing as bad prices and that falls into the bad prices category IMO.

You need to read some PS reviews on Hardware Secrets or JonnyGURU, there are many important differences between cheaply made and quality units. There are ~$100, 1000W PS's on Newegg.

PS's may not seem to be exotic in design, but many of their important parts are not cheap for quality examples, and then multiple parts are needed for high power units. But a 1000W unit with lifetime warranty for $50? Or $100? Good luck with that.

Archived