Corsair Community

Mouse lights keep dying

Zuhl3156

This new M65 RGB White has worked fine for almost a week and suddenly today the LED just go out. Is this a known condition? NewEgg refuses to cross ship and Corsair doesn't even have the part number listed for an RMA request. What's going on here?

• Corsair Employee
This new M65 RGB White has worked fine for almost a week and suddenly today the LED just go out. Is this a known condition? NewEgg refuses to cross ship and Corsair doesn't even have the part number listed for an RMA request. What's going on here?

Have you already tried unplugging and plugging it back in? Is the LED off for all zones or only one?

All LED go out. Unplugging it and plugging it back in bring the lights on for a short period of time and they go out again. Reinstalling the software caused a USB disconnect and the lights came on again for a shorter period. I started getting a Command box when opening the CUI stating something about 'Corrupt memory found. Unable to hold settings'. I am going out on a limb and say it is referring to the mouse's onboard memory because my system RAM is fine. I really liked it for a week anyway. It is on its way back to NewEgg as of 10:00 am this morning.

Archived