Corsair Community

strafe keyboard latest firmware--broke it

itsallpoo

Hi All if this has been answered apologies as I can't find it. I have a corsair mouse m65pro the strafe red keyboard and the void wireless headset. Enjoying all of the above but I'm having issues with the utility. I had a strafe that developed an issue took it back to best buy replaced no problem (buy that ten buck warranty it's cheaper than shipping if you have an issue) when I plugged in the new one it downloaded the firmware update and now I have no lights when the utility is running, when I quit then the lights come back on solid. I notice that the only way to put the void into 7.1 mode is with the utility there is no button as the logitech g35 has on it to switch between regular and 7.1 mode. When I reboot I also have to shut down and restart the utility. I'm reading about open beta on new version, where/how can I get the beta version of the cue 2 so I can try that. I am not at all sure what happened but something sliced and diced my keyboard drivers in windows and nothing was working right on any keyboard not just the strafe and no number keys at all across the top or the number pad, after an hour of ripping out keyboard drivers and cleaning the registry it decided to start work properly again. But we still have the issue with no lights etc. How can I join the beta? Thanks.

It sounds like you have enabled advanced mode but have not created a lighting effect for the keyboard. Move the slider back to standard mode and see whether the lighting returns.

The open beta was closed a while back. CUE 2 is now the current public release.

Archived