Corsair Community

Have patience

GabrielCB

I remember about a year ago, Itunes wouldn't properly update your Ipod library(gen 5). It took over a month for Apple to rectify the software problem. These guys are aware of the problem, and they are working on it. Just be positive guys, remember that the rainbow colors on your keyboard don't actually impact your gameplay xD

I remember about a year ago, Itunes wouldn't properly update your Ipod library(gen 5). It took over a month for Apple to rectify the software problem. These guys are aware of the problem, and they are working on it. Just be positive guys, remember that the rainbow colors on your keyboard don't actually impact your gameplay xD

I'm sorry, but you're wrong. Rainbows do impact my gameplay. I need my rainbows or I get salty and start throwing games.

I'm sorry, but you're wrong. Rainbows do impact my gameplay. I need my rainbows or I get salty and start throwing games.

Salty huh.. so laid back about it.. here in the uk if we don't get rainbows we demand a Brexit type situation.. more RGB'z = more FPS right?

But I do agree with the OP.... The corsair guys need... no.... deserve breathing space.. already doing a Stella job imho..

Salty huh.. so laid back about it.. here in the uk if we don't get rainbows we demand a Brexit type situation.. more RGB'z = more FPS right?

But I do agree with the OP.... The corsair guys need... no.... deserve breathing space.. already doing a Stella job imho..

I want my ... I want my ... I want my R-G-B!

I'm less annoyed at the constant rainbow pulse (which can be disabled by turning lighting off), and more that I have to uninstall CUE and disable their HID drivers completely eliminating all extra functionality of my keyboard/mouse if I want to use any controller at the same time as my keyboard. I'm also annoyed at their constant fobbing this off as a "Valve/Steam problem" when it occurs even with Steam completely closed, just trying to open the game controller panel, they absolutely refuse to admit it's a problem with their software/hardware. I have owned more than a few keyboards, including gaming keyboards with advanced macro functionality etc. and I have NEVER had problems like this, everything largely co-existed seamlessly, which tells me they're either using very cheap USB controllers in their hardware, not doing adequate testing on their hardware/software, or both.

Archived