Corsair Community

Corsair Void Pro wireless not working

Unforgiven557

I just recently bought a new Corsair void pro wireless headset and I can not get any sound to come through it.

I let it charge up for several hours before first use, ICUE software shows it is connected and fully charged. In windows, I have set playback to the headset and nothing.

I have tried using wireless and wired, when hooked up wired, windows or the ICUE software does not recognize the headset at all. When trying wireless using the usb dongle, it is recognized but not working.

When I connec it, I can hear the windows sound for that through the headset.

With sidetone turned all the way up, I can hear myself but can't get any playback. When I open volume mixer in windows and I have a youtube vid playing, it does not show that under applications when the headset is selected. As soon as I go back to speakers, that shows up.

Says I am using the latest version of firmware and software in ICUE.

UPDATE: I got the headphones working now. All I had to do was switch the wireless dongle to a different usb port. Not sure if there is a problem with that one port, I have had a webcam plugged into it and worked fine.

If I ever want to use this headset wired, would I need to remove the dongle?

Edited by Unforgiven557

• Corsair Employee

When you first install the headset, it should automatically assign itself as the default sound device in Windows. But, sometimes Windows won’t go ahead with this, and you may instead not hear any sound. Please follow the steps below to correct this issue:

Go to Control Panel>Sound

Right Click the Void Headset in Playback Devices

Select “Set As Default Device”

When you first install the headset, it should automatically assign itself as the default sound device in Windows. But, sometimes Windows won’t go ahead with this, and you may instead not hear any sound. Please follow the steps below to correct this issue:

Go to Control Panel>Sound

Right Click the Void Headset in Playback Devices

Select “Set As Default Device”

It actually did assign it as the default device when I first hooked it up.

For whatever reason, switching usb ports fixed it. Not sure if the first usb port is faulty or what. But I have used other things in that same port with no issues. Up until I got this headset, a webcam was plugged in that same port with no issues. Not sure what the deal is.