Corsair Community

windows 10

gamingking3

hey i have been having problems running my corsair stuff like the corsair H115i pro,the commander pro the corsair lights etc i have the ROG crosshair v1 extreme with a Ryzen 7 1700 chipset memory 8GBx4 G.Skilll flares DDR4 RM850 psu and a ROG GTX 1070 strix 8gb card question is i had a lot of issue gettin my corsair stuff to run or not showing up n i heard its alot of issues with AMD product wirking with the corsair link.I have check under device manager for the USBxp driver n nothing aslo under USBeview there either if i reinstall windows from scratch do u guys think it would help reinstate any of any of my driver that maybe missing?or should i just wait for a fix i have tried everything u can think of mini hub running the USB 2.0 directly into the front of the mobo u name it i did it thanks again:laughing:

The issue, specifically, has been getting the Commander Pro's USB hub to operate properly. Is that the issue that you are having? If so, it is supposed to be fixed in the latest CoPro firmware. Make sure that your firmware is up to date and make sure that Legacy USB Support and XHCI Handoff are both enabled in your BIOS. If you are still having issues with the USB headers on the CoPro, reply back.

You can try using an internal USB hub but there have been 1 or 2 reports of similar issues. If you do go that path, please let us know how it goes.

hey divbiker the legacy and the XHCI both are set to enabled in the BIOS i have a mini hud install but i dont see it enable in the USBxp driver showing up in the universal serial controller .I was going to get a NZXT hub but hear those been having some issues so ill hold off for now in the USBview i check in there i see the commander pro shows up in green just not the H115i pro

I'm assuming that the H115i Pro is connected to the Commander Pro?

Can you also confirm that you have the latest drivers and the latest BIOS?

And this is the only USB 2.0 device plugged into your motherboard, correct?

In USBDeView, do you see anything with a VID of 05E3 and a PID of 0610? Those are the IDs for the Commander Pro's USB Hub.

A stop gap would be to use a micro USB cable and route it to an USB port on the IO. It's a little hokey, sure, but if it works ...

yes it is connected through the USB on the commander pro on the latest drives have those and the latest bios is up to date .The commander pro plugs into the only 2.0 on the board thats correct sir. ill double check when i get home from working my second shift job. well i hook a USB 2.0 cable a different one from the one from the pump to the head n then run it to the back of my cast where the i/o is located and i didnt see nothin i just change my motherboard from a crosshair v1 to a v1 extreme i contact corsair n talk to a tech guy and he was going to send me out a new cable n have me try it if it dont work he said u may have to replace the unit again.Yea in the USBdeview the commander pro show green light ill check for those number u give me n see if i see any of them when i arrive home n let you know.When i had the first H115i pro i had a similiar issue but i use a NZXT hub it work for a brief momnet and it never work again and the only reason i change the unit cause the RGB stuck on one color n would not change colors

yes i try disable them it went red try to enable it back but no GREEN light ill try the cable n see if anything happens OK iam back i try the cable and nothing this is the pic from my USBC i just added the USB hub call Aquadcomputer Hubby 7 internal USB 2.0

usbc.thumb.jpg.03da0fd87fa27501fcf365c1dca738de.jpg

aquacomputer.thumb.jpg.8c29fcb89532d57877d66ff55962d847.jpg

Archived