Corsair Community

Fix your God awful software

iCueIsTrash

The amount of times I've had to reinstall this trash just to get my mouse buttons to work. Why have you not managed to update it yet? It's been literally YEARS of this with no support from your ticket system either. Also your mouse scroll wheels still have ghost scrolling on them. I find myself switching weapons mid game for no reason at all with this broken mess. Sort it out. I shouldn't have to repair the software 5 times a week just to use my damn hardware that I paid good money for.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Oh look. I'm having to reinstall your software AGAIN. When will this end?

When you buy another brand. And even then..

Not Logitech, their software is even worse.

Razer is unintuitive bundleware, but seemingly works.

ROCCAT has issues.

No idea what peripheral company actually makes proper software. It's always some super graphical heavy **** that has uneccesary things forced on you, and never works like it's supposed to.

When you buy another brand. And even then..

Not Logitech, their software is even worse.

Razer is unintuitive bundleware, but seemingly works.

ROCCAT has issues.

No idea what peripheral company actually makes proper software. It's always some super graphical heavy **** that has uneccesary things forced on you, and never works like it's supposed to.

Well Logitech does.. Ghub is stupid light, it works, it doesn't eat up 5% of a 16 core CPU, and it doesn't crash twice a day.

iCUE is garbage, and Corsair knows it, that's why they are at last communicating about fixing it.