Corsair Community

Manually Controlling H150i Pro Fan RPMs

PXAbstraction

Hey all. Forgive me if this comes across as a noob question here but I couldn't find an answer.

I have an H150i Pro that's being controlled by iCUE. Is there any way to manually control the fan RPM. On the Quiet profile, I don't feel like it's venting enough heat but on Balanced, the fans are too loud. I'd like to manually set a middle ground between the two profiles but can't find a way to do that. Is there? Thanks!

Make sure the "All devices" slider is OFF.

In CUE, go to the H150i page, click on the Performance tab, and then the +. This will create a new "cooling mode" (you can rename it) and your custom curve. When you do this it open up a graph at the bottom. In the top right hand corner are three shape presets that match the three presets. You can select the Quiet or Balanced and then make slight adjustments on the points to match your needs.

It's fairly normal to need to do some tweaking between seasons as the room temp changes. What was perfectly comfortable in Winter may be too loud in Summer. My peak temp in Winter is about where I idle in the hot parts of the year.