Corsair Community

iCUE Brightness key new option

mibenavi

Hello everyone,

This thread is meant to be kind of like a petition, were if there is a considerable amount of people that also want this feature, then maybe Corsair can develop it.

Petition: Add an option in iCUE > Advanced Config > Make brightness key control all iCUE devices.

Reason: When trying to lower brightness/turn off lights, there is no point in doing so only in the keyboard, as the mice and other accessories are not affected. Going into iCUE settings every time is inefficient and making a profile with everything off is not an option, since I am using Wallpaper Engine integration and that overwrites whatever profile you currently have. Enabling this option would make that clicking the keyboard's brightness key will control the brightness for ALL of your iCUE's detected devices, not just your keyboard.

That's all. Thanks everyone.

Miguel

a simple workaround is to add to your lighting profile a static lighting link preset, set to black, and leave it first in the effects list.

Then just play with the opacity slider to adjust the brightness of all devices at once.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Some kind of keyboard macros to adjust device brightness would be great. I've been hoping for this for some time and just did a search to see if it was yet possible. When gaming it is a hassle to go into windowed mode, alt tab out and open iCUE just to change my brightness.