Corsair Community

iCUE Random Crashes

Speedermonkey

So I'm not sure what's causing this but wanted to put this in here to see if anyone else has experienced this. I'm also not sure if its even limited to iCUE, although it seems to be as all my RGB and everything corsair except the mouse and basic keyboard functions stops working for 5-10 seconds or so. Anyways, from what I can tell, completely randomly but every 15-30 min or so, iCUE will seem to crash for a 5-10 seconds and then everything reboots and for the most part starts working again. Sound cuts out of my headset (Corsair Virtuoso RGB, but also did it with my Astro A50), and like I said all the RGB goes back to its default setting before catching back up to the lighting link. Most times everything comes back but sometimes if I go back into iCUE certain items like the headset and the mouse wont show up.

I've tried uninstalling and deleting all profiles for iCUE, no fix. I've updated the bios, amd chipset drivers, everything has the latest firmware and iCUE has the latest build although this has been happening for quite a few builds prior as well. Anyone have any ideas?

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...