Corsair Community

C1 Radiator and Pump AIO Replacement Available?

zguy85

Where can I get a new radiator and pump AIO for the GPU for an Original C1 with a 1080GTX? The pump is starting to make noise and pretty sure it's about to poop on me. Also had noticed random temp spikes on the GPU I never had before. I never went above 55c ish and now games are crashing. I look at my max temps and I,m climbing to mid 80c's where then the game crashes.

Love the C1 but pumps do fail over time and is normal. I'm sure many of you will find this helpful oneday.

My warranty is up I have one of the original C1's for over 2 years. Corsair, how can I get a replacement?

Edited by zguy85

So took off the pump from the GPU and removed the original paste from over 2 and half years ago. Cleaned thoroughly with isopropyl alcohol. Repasted with thermal Grizzly Confuctonaut. (Have to be very careful with Confuctonaut. If you get any spillage on the contacts around the GPU it could fry your card. Use very little.)

Also spent sometime cleaning the VRAM fan which was very dirty. Might have been where the noise was coming from.

So far no problems now! Maybee the contact was bad and old paste was going bad after all.

Surprisingly my temps are much lower with the Conductonaut then ever before. Prior I was idling around 36c warmed up and never went past 55c underload. As of now I'm idling at 30c warmed up and have yet to break 50c underload. So let's see if my prior issue resurfaces or if these temps change.

I have an original C1 with a 1080GTX.

Edited by zguy85